or Connect

Posts by *MamaJen*

8/2 - 20 minute walk 8/5 - 30 minutes crossfit, 60 minutes pole dancing 8/6 - 30 minutes crossfit 8/7 - 40 minutes crossfit 8/8 - 30 minutes crossfit 8/11 -- 90 minutes obstacle course 8/12 - 40 minutes crossfit, 60 minute pole dancing 8/13 - had to skip class for my first midwife appointment! 8/14 - crossfit 40 mintues 8/15 - 30 minutes crossfit   Total - 470 minutes
Oh my god, I want avocado and scrambled eggs with cheese like. right. this. instant. I'm about to go do crossfit and I'm eating almonds to give me enough energy to get through it.
I know with pregnancy hormones, it can be pretty easy to get irritated with our husband/boyfriend/partner. But my husband has really been going out of his way to be sweet and I thought it would be nice to think of the ways they're trying to be supportive in the pregnancy. My husband bought me fancy sparkling waters and natural sodas at the grocery to replace cocktails. He decided it's his job to buy all my prenatal vitamins. He's been telling me nonstop that he loves me...
That's great, Philothea. I have been craving protein something crazy! I made a ton of hard boiled picked eggs and they're almost gone. And chicken and salmon and cheese sound so good to me now. I'm actually really happy that I haven't been craving sweets hardly at all -- mostly, I want real food. God, I have been so hungry it's almost making me scared I'm feeding two babies in there!
  I'm super lucky, we get time to work out at my office, and they offer a free crossfit class every day, twice a day in the breezeway of my building. Best job perk ever. My dance class is Monday right after work, so DH picks up DS from school and watches him.
double post
Congrats to all the new arrivals, especially those who've been trying for a long time to get here!
I think I'm avoiding regular prenatals this prenancy -- they made me feel sick last time. Instead I'm taking the Rainbow Light women's one-a-day vitamin, plus 800 mcg folate and a calcium chew. I may add some floradix for iron.
8/2 - 20 minute walk 8/5 - 30 minutes crossfit, 60 minutes pole dancing 8/6 - 30 minutes crossfit 8/7 - 40 minutes crossfit 8/8 - 30 minutes crossfit 8/11 -- 90 minutes obstacle course 8/12 - 40 minutes crossfit, 60 minute pole dancing 8/13 - had to skip class for my first midwife appointment! 8/14 - crossfit 40 mintues   Total - 440 minutes
8/2 - 20 minute walk 8/5 - 30 minutes crossfit, 60 minutes pole dancing 8/6 - 30 minutes crossfit 8/7 - 40 minutes crossfit 8/8 - 30 minutes crossfit 8/11 -- 90 minutes obstacle course 8/12 - 40 minutes crossfit, 60 minute pole dancing 8/13 - had to skip class for my first midwife appointment! 8/14 - crossfit 40 mintues   Total - 440 minutes