or Connect

Posts by *MamaJen*

Congratulations! Hope the wedding goes well. I still feel totally normal and it's freaking me out a little. My boobs feel a tiny bit heavy, but they haven't gotten hard, which was how I knew I was pregnant last time before my period was even late.
I had a side job working in a coffeeshop my first pregnancy, and I had to quit at about 7 months. Being on my feet that long started to really wear on me, and I got to the point where it felt really bad lifting the trays of dishes into the sanitizer. This time around I have an office job, so while I'm expecting to be tired and a bit distracted, it shouldn't be too tough physically.
Hey, glad you made it over! MDC is a great resource. The DDC has been a little slow so far, but it should pick up.
8/2 - 20 minute walk 8/5 - 30 minutes crossfit, 60 minutes pole dancing 8/6 - 30 minutes crossfit   Total - 140 minutes
Anyone feel like taking a guess as to when I ovulated? At first I was getting a hashed red line on CD 15, but when I inputted this morning's temperature, I got a message that they couldn't determine my ovulation date. I think the analyzer is confused as to whether I ovulated on CD 13 or CD 15. I have short (25 or 26 day) cycles, and other calculators indicated that just by counting days, I'd probably O on CD 13. It's kind of academic at this point, but I'm curious.  
Thanks for all the replies, it's great to hear other women's stories. We have baby-making success, and I just did my first pregnant crossfit class. I'm only four weeks along, but it felt pretty much the same as normal. I just tried to stay super hydrated and keep an eye on the heat.  
Thanks for all the replies, it's great to hear other women's stories. We have baby-making success, and I just did my first pregnant crossfit class. I'm only four weeks along, but it felt pretty much the same as normal. I just tried to stay super hydrated and keep an eye on the heat.  
Double post
Thanks for starting the thread, Lab! I had to deal with house contractors Thursday and Friday during my normal workout time, so I'm off to a slow start this month. Hopefully I'll be able to get in some good workout time this week. In other exciting news ... I'm pregnant! On only our second cycle of trying! I'm not even four weeks along yet, so I'm trying to be just cautiously excited, but whatever, I'm actually totally excited. And DH is so thrilled it's adorable. I've...
Do you have a gap exception? I actually just called my insurer about that this morning. They don't cover any homebirth or birth center midwives in-network within 75 miles of my home, so it looks like I can get a gap exception for it. Fingers crossed for that, and also that you can get on a better plan in January. The way I understand it, pregnancy won't be allowed to be a pre-existing condition.