or Connect

Posts by neveryoumindthere

Thanks. I hope so, too. It's not easy getting through it alone. Been there too many times. *hugs all*  
Hey mamas,   My name's Manal, and I am a Postpartum Coach.  I just wanted to let you know that I re-launched my blog/webpage about healing from birth trauma and postpartum depression.  It's at http://www.postmommyhood.com I will have a mailing list and blog with loads of content and discussion and I'm free to answer questions by email, under the Contact tab. I went through a LOT personally, with severe depression, anxiety, panic attacks and flashbacks, and...
Hey mamas,   I am a Postpartum Coach, and I just wanted to let you know that I re-launched my blog/webpage about healing from birth trauma and postpartum depression.  It's at http://www.postmommyhood.com I will have a mailing list and blog with loads of content and discussion and I'm free to answer questions by email, under the Contact tab. I went through a LOT personally, with depression, anxiety, panic attacks and flashbacks, and I can finally say I have...
Hey everyone, I'm in a course, and am supposed to interview a group of people, and I chose childbirth professionals. I would REALLY appreciate it, if you could answer the following questions.   What do you love (or enjoy) most about midwifery? And what else?   What are you most proud of accomplishing so far? And what else?   What isn’t working for you right now? or What’s missing for you? or What are the most challenging aspects about midwifery...
Hi allthesekids!!   I'd love to read your post, if you're willing to repost. I don't mind long threads. Your title totally caught my eye, because I've felt like that sooo many times and still do!   *hugs* been there. I'm here to chat if you're up to it    
Bumping
nak   please please please look into chinese medicinee..it is awesome for this stuff!!! yes i'm obsessed but it works and i just have to tell the world!
I really like Byron Katie's Work. I find it hard to do with myself though and would prefer a partner.
Bumping.
I don't think I could do it. I have read about deer placenta being used in Chinese medicine, and for some reason that grosses me out less *shrugs*