or Connect

Posts by herbsgirl

I emailed Dr. Raffeclif, (spelling?) the one who formulated the Before and After Baby Boost supplements. He did email me back and it was nice and pretty long. I plan to use the Oils supplement for Before and After my next pregnancy. He said I could take 6-12 of them per day, depending on how my hair skin and Bm's were, because Omega 3's must influence those functions of the body. I think it helps more if you start the program during pregnancy to help with PPD? I...
Yeah whats so gross about lambskin condoms you ladies are making me curious. Please share if its not TMI !!
Yes here is the site I bought mine from~ Naturalmethods.com I think these things are pretty awesome especially with their proven track record. THe natural methods website has testemonials from ladies who use them and you can contact some of the testemonials!! I've read that if you dont have s*x on a red day, you wont get pregnant. It has lights that it gives you every morning when taking your temp with Lady comp. IT gives you green for...
I am hoping to try her program for eliminating or almost eliminating morning sickness in my next pregnancy. Has anyone tried it? The main thing is liver support, Milk thistle 1-3x a day AbsorbAid (digestive enzymes)2-3x a day Entrox (perilla oil) 1-3x a day Ginger tincture good quality multivitamin Calcium/Magnesium (extra) 2 Quarts lemon water a day
Thats great about the Lady comp working so well, but I also Like to chart, Im addicted to charting. The ovusoft message boards are great to dicuss cycles and charts. I like to know whats going on in my body, and I also like the assurance of Lady comp to back my chart on when the right days to have relations with or with out protection. I think more women would use this wonderful tool (Lady comp) if there was more publicity and word was out more. My doctor had never...
Now my first idea is sounding dumb!! I am getting more out of the notion of it. The midwife probably wouldnt even agree because we live so close anyway.
You arent going to believe this, I also had Cytotec in my last 2 births (they were wonderful) You wanna know the difference? 1) A different doctor 2) The different doc in my last 2 good births gave the Cytotec VERY CAUTIOUSLY< SLOWLY
Absolutley YES YES YES!! I pushed for 1 1/2 hours and it was horrible for my first birth (dont get a cervical block, makes baby's Heartrate go down, and I didn't have much urge to push until crowning. My seconed birth was WONDERFUL. No pain meds or anything. I was determined I could do it and I did!!!!! I was worried I wouldn't have the urge to push, but my body just took over and the baby was out with only a few minutes of pushing. MY doc said 15 min, but I...
I recently got a computer called Lady-Comp that is clinicaly proven as safe as the pill (documented) for birth control. Does anyone on here use it? I think its pretty nice...Would enjoy hearing from others who use it!! I also chart with TCOYF software, with the temps Lady-comp gives me.
Im actually not pregnant, just want to plan ahead a little!! Im hopin to try to concieve again late 2008- late 2009. Unless I get baby fever too bad before that! So that should give me plenty of time to convince him, right? The problem is, he doesn't want to hear about it right now. He doesn't want to talk about it unti we need to talk about it (I say now, but thats not how he sees It I guess) So maybe Im doomed to a hospital birth. If I could just figure a gentle...