or Connect

Posts by herbsgirl

Been there done that...or doing that! I am TTC #5 right now, and I have had 3 pregnancies with Gestational diabetes. I have done lots of research...Heres a few t hings I have found....   1. Exercise is absolutley required to help prevent Gestational diabetes.   2. Vitamin D3 at least 4,000 IU per day takes away up to half the cases of Gestational diabetes in study...   3. Women who took Probiotics starting in the 1st trimester were 1/2 less likely to get...
so far Wondfo's from amazon havent been too bad, but they just went up in price so I will be getting the 25 for 4.99 and free shipping off of ebay  DH told me I could only use 5.00 worth of pregnancy tests per month, which is reasonable! I cant afford digis and frer!
In this thread... I posted how Royal Jelly induced ovulation for me about 4 years ago...I ended up getting pregnant and having a baby girl from that cycle  that I used NOW brand fresh Royal Jelly....     http://www.mothering.com/community/t/844809/i-think-royal-jelly-induced-ovulation     So here I am again, almost ready to TTC again with #5 (God Willing) and I ordered another can of the exact same stuff I used to get pregnant last time! Excited to try it...
Bumping up this thread....   There is an improved version of this Recipe.... Its using  1 part dawn Dishsoap and 1 part Improved Tide CLone for each load. Awesome stain fighting and really gets the grease and stains out without having to pretreat as much!!! For Each load...   1 Tablespoon Improved Tide Clone (1 part each borax, washing soda, oxygen cleaner) and 1 Tablespoon non concentrated Original Blue Dawn 5.3 cents per load total. Works really...
Found a blog a while back about a mom who used 4 capsules per day of Red Raspberry starting at 32 weeks and then 8 capsules per day starting at 36 weeks!! And it worked awesome!! Great encouragment for me that Red Raspberry capsules work too if you take the right dosage!! She was taking tea and capsules   http://www.themodestmomblog.com/2012/01/using-herbs-for-healthier-pregnancy-and/            
I just wanted to update this thread and say there is a cheaper option, O3mega Joy!  It comes to about 13 dollars a month for me at 2 per day. The website says take  2-4 per day. It is very high EPA and hardly any DHA.
I just wanted to update this thread and say there is a cheaper option, O3mega Joy!  It comes to about 13 dollars a month for me at 2 per day. The website says take  2-4 per day. It is very high EPA and hardly any DHA.   I am using this instead of PlusEPA, it is much cheaper. DH lost his job and got a new one, I was searching for cheaper option...
Im sure it doesnt work for everyone! Everytime I try to go off of it, I have problems with mood and anxiety so I think it does do something for me
Yes, the PlusEPA has kept me from going insane!!    Everytime I try to go off of it, I have problems!! It is expensive, but proven to work as good as Prozac they say!!  
I am on a regime right now that I FEEL SOOOOOO GOOD!!!  I encourage anyone who has every had depression: pregnant, nursing, postpartum or otherwise to try this Regime...   1. Megafood Baby and Me Prenatal- 4 a day     2. Megafood B complex- 1 a day   3. Natural Calm Magnesium- 2-3 tsp daily (I am up to 1 rounding or reg  tsp, but will work up to more)   4. PlusEPA fish oil- 2 daily   5. Vitamin D3 2000 IU 1 or 2 daily     I feel so good! I feel...