or Connect

Posts by jami77

To the "wolves" on this page, I haven't replied as of yet b/c I have been busy being a "horrible" mother as some of you accused me of, and helping my husband with his mother's estate business, as she has just passed. You are all so sensitive to others! And I did read the rules of posting; its MY opinion. The decision my husband and I made was not ROUTINE and if I hadn't stood by my decision would I have written it here? Some of your replies have contained nothing but...
Whether or not to circumcise a son is definitely the parent's choice. This website is suppose to advocate mothers, and this mother could be thinking about the increased risk of penile cancer, infections from improper cleaning or failure to replace the foreskin to its position, and the increased chances of her son transfering disease or UTI's to his future partner. My dh and I discussed this issue at length and yes, my ds is circumcised. We all make choices that can turn...
Whether or not to circumcise a son is definitely the parent's choice. This website is suppose to advocate mothers, and this mother could be thinking about the increased risk of penile cancer, infections from improper cleaning or failure to replace the foreskin to its position, and the increased chances of her son transfering disease or UTI's to his future partner. My dh and I discussed this issue at length and yes, my ds is circumcised. We all make choices that can turn...
I do not have a sling yet and a friend of mine suggested that as well! I will try that, and thanks for the support. Nobody in my family has bf before, so I don't have that type of mentoring to fall back on. These babies don't come with a manual, and I guess it wouldn't be the same if they did! Thanks! (by the way, River is only 6wks!)
Hi, I'm new to this site, and to breastfeeding! Things are going great, River is gaining weight beautifully, great milk supply-the problem is my little man has gotten to where he can't fall asleep without my breast in his mouth!: We are co-sleeping for the time being, which I love, but would like to eventually get him to sleeping on his own. He won't take a pacifier(never thought I'd pray for my kid to take one!) I can't even lay him down for a nap, my house is a...