or Connect

Posts by Aly22681

OK so, my laptop broke so I have not been around for the last few weeks, but I am finally back up and running. I can't believe I missed your news! CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you. I went to THE ONE THREAD, and my jaw hit the floor (in excitement, not shock because I knew it would happen for you) when I saw your name on the BFP's list. EEEKKKK!!!! Do you have a blog by chance? PM me if you do. If not you should, I need multiple ways to stalk your...
Well I took a test this morning, and it was a BFN just as I suspected. Af should be here tomorrow. My DH and I made a big decision this weekend to start back on infertility drugs next cycle. There is alot of reasons for why we are doing this now, timing is a HUGE one. My DH is military and will probably be getting out in the next year or so. If we need to do IVF again then we need to do it before he gets out. IVF through the military is about 70% cheaper than it is with...
Thanks for all the kind words ladies, I know TTC is hard on all of us. Sometimes it helps just to have a good ole fashioned RANT with the girls. Thanks for listening and always being there. Wait, I hope next month NONE of you are here for me to rant at. SHY: CONGRATS!!!
Congrats My first lines on FRER were super light too, like barely there super light. I bet it gets darker tomorrow, I agree post a pic!!!
THAT'S IT I LIED, I WANT TO BE PREGNANT NOW!!! I swore I wasn't going to get like this. Last time DH and I were TTC, I became, well, a little obsessed. We had a m/c after ttc for several months, and it kinda sent me over the edge of TTC sanity. Dh was totally on board, he told me after the fact that he kinda wished we had taken a more personal approach to TTC rather than the "I'm ovulating, drop your pants" all business style that [s]we[/s] I did. We ended up having to go...
Quote: Originally Posted by Stevi Awww, you are very welcome. I'm glad I was helpful. Aly22681... It's your turn! I want to see a BFP from you in two weeks. Period. No exceptions! WOOOHOOO Stevi, I will definitely try to make that happen. however, I do expect you to join me soon if I get a BFP, so I'm gonna require a BFP from you pretty soon too Holly: Sara: Long Distance is hard, but very manageable. DH and I did 1000 miles of long...
Please move me to Waiting to Know. Congrats brichole!! I am so happy for you!!!
Stevi and Hula: I know, I know, you ladies are right. There is still a little hope. I got my first +opk on tuesday, but there was no bding on tues, wed, or thurs. I am assuming I o'd on thursday so there is a litle hope that last nights swimmers made it in in time, but given our crappy timing and our infertility (dh has low morph, and I have super thick zona's on my eggs) I am doubting that anything worked. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised in a few weeks though.
Please move me to WAITING TO KNOW ema-adama: I SEE IT!!! CONGRATS! Stevi: That was a horrible April Fools joke, I got soooooo excited since I didn't read it until today. AFM: Well I mentioned on here how the night I got my positive OPK dh and I got into a spat and had no bding. Well last he got called into work so no bding then either. UGH!! Looks like I am out this cycle, that is unless those swimmers 3 days before O did the trick haha. Tonight is "date night"...
Can I join you ladies? Monday Check-In: Name: Aly Date: 4/1/10 Chart: not charting Where are you in your cycle: Cd 17, AKA: O-day! Appointments: April 7 for my annual, but nothing fun there. Symptoms if they apply: None. Testing: Just finished my OPK's so unless AF doesn't show on the 13th, I won't be testing. Thoughts: Well DH and I got into a spat last night so we didn't BD. There is always tonight but I don't have alot of hope it will work this cycle. Oh and I forgot...