or Connect

Posts by Sisyphus

thank you!!!!
OK I've re-read the thread three times... did Tracy tell us when TM time ENDS this year?  I know it's usually about 3 days...    Sorry if I missed it... my fain is bried ;-)
Quote: Originally Posted by my4littleducks Richmond-ish homeschooling, mom of 4 here! Hey, we hs, too!
I'm in the far west end of Richmond (Short Pump, or as I like to call it "Stepford" LOL.) I have two boys, 10 and 7.
Hi Jeri!! I don't know if you remember me, but we met many years ago when I was in San Diego... you and I and Lucy got together a couple of times at the park Anyway, I've been using RSM with both of my kids and no, I don't think you need to buy the stuff from RSM. Just use the "generic" stuff and you are right about the place value cards. Make them (and make TWO sets, I have two and am always so glad I do!) and save the cash. Much of the RS manipulatives hardly...
I am sick... have been for five days and today I have no voice LOL. I have decided that this is the universe showing me my lessons in micro form. I tend to try and force things to be "how I see them" instead of just going with the flow... so, instead of trying to force my treasure mapping to be all rainbows and sunshine, I'm just accepting that I'm less than healthy at this point... but my treasure mapping will still be filled with love and light and joy... positive...
Hey all treasure mappers! I rarely visit MDC anymore except for TM time I wanted to share a story with you that might help others... and Ithink it will help me. I've been TM'ing for five years now (this will be my 5th map) and I've seen huge manifestations and also places where I'm very stuck. I hang my map on the wall next to my bed so I see it *constantly*... sometimes it's just "there" on the edge of my consciousness and sometimes I sit and stare at it. I also...
OK, after the events of yesteray (and getting yet another crappy night's sleep) I am in a piss poor mood today. I'm crabby, I'm bitchy and I'm just all around angry. I can't seem to snap out of it, and frankly, it's most likely more biological than psychological. I'm trying to work on my map and NOTHING is happening. I'm not finding ANY images, just some words. I have TEN BRAND NEW MAGAZINES and Nothing. Nada. Zip. I've got a list of affirmations I wrote...
OK help me figure out how to put this on my map. I read Tracy's article and the part where it said yucky stuff might come up and to seriously address it on the map... Today I took the boys out to lunch and then went and bought magazines, and supplies. We got home and worked on maps for about an hour, then they wanted to go play with friends (school was out) so they went outside. About fifteen mins later, I hear my little one (5) screaming at the bottom o the stairs...
I am feeling anticipatory... positive and hopeful. I'm not feeling overly anxious to get started... more calm than anything. It's a good feeling