or Connect

Posts by Sisyphus

Thanks, Tracy I really feel like my *entire* life has been overhauled from the biggest stuff to the smallest details. It's an overwhelming feeling, but I'm trying to just trust the process and believe that it will all be for the best in the end. Thanks so much for your help!!
LOLOL OMG a decluttering of the uterus!! I love that!!! I couldn't get to sleep to save my life last night. I wasn't jittery and I wasn't caught up in *thinking* I just could NOT sleep... until about 4... and was up at 7:30. Oy. I am really looking forward to the new moon energy this afternoon! Have fun everyone!
Thanks Tracy! So, I'm assuming my TM will reflect all of this goal setting/philosophical overhaul stuff? Excellent! I am not sure I can wait until September to come out of this.. it's been a REALLY tough couple of years and I'm seriously just mentally, emotionally and psychically TIRED. I have done SO much work through therapy, self-evaluation, etc. and I'm just ready to LIVE again without having all of this SH*T hanging over my head LOL. September feels like a...
OK, I post this every year, and have yet to drag anyone to SUUSI from Mothering... but... well... THE SUUSI CATALOG IS AVAILABLE!!!! This is the largest meeting of UU's in the country... well over 1000 each summer and SO MUCH FUN you can't imagine! A great family vacation!! www.suusi.org I'm going!!!
I had a thought today... I think tomorrow, I am going to make a list of all the "mistakes" I've made... regrets I have. I'm going to write them down, then tear up the paper, then burn it. And release them all in preparation for a "clean" start to the lunar new year. I feel like I am holding on to a lot of negative energy, regrets, etc. and I need some ritualistic way to just LET IT GO. For the first time since I started doing TM's (I think this is year four or...
Thanks, Tracy
Hi Tracy, I just saw your other comment on the TM thread, so I'm starting this thread Lynne Hayes (thanks for the recommendation!) did a chart reading for me a couple of months ago. I've listened to it a few times and I'm still unclear about saturn transiting my chart. I took notes about what aspect it's making (it was A LOT of info! LOL) so ask me if you need something else. I'm just not sure how this is going to affect my TM. I can tell you one thing,...
Couple of questions, Tracy... Why is the TM tied to the moon instead of the sun? Just curious on that one. Second, this one is personal to me, Saturn is transiting my chart this year (gee, that's been fun - NOT!) and it finishes my "major" signs at the end of April. The Saturn transit is creating a lot of mental work for me (which is good, but exhausting) and creating a lot of feelings of hitting brick walls, inability to move forward, etc. I am wondering if this...
On a lighter note... Anyone here excited that the SUUSI catalog comes out next month? What is SUUSI you ask? www.SUUSI.org Just the LARGEST intentional community of UU's It's "church camp" for us hippy types I can't WAIT! SUUSI is my annual spiritual renewal.. i get to commune with friends, nature and my community. It's a beautiful thing. The catalog will come online in March. There are tons of classes, nature trips (hiking, biking, canoeing,...
"When you are washing the dishes. Wash the dishes." My favorite TNH quote Kind of just says it all right there, doesn't it?