or Connect

Posts by Sisyphus

RE: Magazines, etc. Remember that there are lots of freebie magazines like Skirt, the Weekly Reader, etc. that you can pick up for free and use. I find them all sorts of places, grocery stores, doctor's offices, health food stores, etc. You could pick up the freebies and start from there, then, buy magazines to "fill in" images, etc. that you couldn't find.
Hugs to you. I wish I could help you more than that, but that's all I can do. Sending lots of positive vibes your way
Also, make sure you are taking fish oil supplements... they facilitate the neurotransmitters in the brain... truly wonder supplements! Says the woman who tried every combo of supplementation possible and now takes Effexor with great results
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... snort..... What? Huh?? Um... Pythagoras? LOLOL... OMG... math... SOOOO not my thing.
Whooooooo...... Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS.... Need I say more?
Great ideas But no dice I had the second set of keys a few days ago (last time I remember, I think it was NYE) and since I had BOTH sets, I put one set into my jacket pocket and zipped it up... then I think I put them on the kitchen counter.... but then we had a party and I cleaned up for the party and have no clue what I did with them then. I've checked through all my laundry (clean and dirty LOL) ALL my coat pockets (even coats I haven't worn yet this...
Nope... I had to get the car towed to the dealership and re-keyed today I can NOT believe I lost TWO sets of keys in ONE day. Where in the world are they? I still want to find them because I only replaced the keys and not the fob with the buttons on it because they are another $140 EACH. I searched the entire grocery store AGAIN this morning (before calling AAA) the parking lot around the car and all the way to the store... checked again with Customer Service......
I was out running errands this afternoon with my dad. I am driving my dh's car because he is on a cross country trip with our 8 year old son and MY car. So, my last errand was the grocery store. I was in there picking up a few things for dinner... I had the car keys in one hand, and was talking on the phone with the other hand. When I had my stuff (about ten items) I was walking to the register and realized that I didn't have my keys in my hand. I retraced my steps...
We are six friends who are really trying to get together more this year... we had our last "wild women's weekend" (WWW) in October when we decided to do our next one in January and surprise one of us who is due in February... she lives in Baltimore and the weekends we can do it are Jan 24 or 31. I haven't been to Baltimore in ten years (or so LOL!) so I thought I'd ask you all for ideas on where to stay, etc. Also... our initial idea was to do a "spa day" where we...
Hey, Tracy Speaking of new moons and treasure maps... Is there anything we can be doing in the last quarter of this map to prepare for next years' map? And what is the date of the 2009 Aries new moon? I see a new moon starting March 26th (I think, I closed the window LOL) and one April 25. Which one is the aries new moon? My map this year was, interesting, to say the least... I was very conflicted and sort of "off" when I made it... but a LOT of positive stuff...