or Connect

Posts by Melda

SHe was a friend from high school when I first moved here we became friends .... she was also new here .... anyway I know we parted ways because we go into a big fight ... but i have no idea what it was over and apparently she remembers ... she said 10 times in the email that she is sorry and hopes i have forgave her. I know that she stayed with us for a few months because her dad was a truck driver ... so I thought we just parted ways because we were 2 teens that could...
This is going to sound mean ... but she sounds spineless ... It seems as if she wants things to be better but isnt willing to put her foot down to make things better ... and keeps letting him use her ... she needs to put her foot down because she isnt doing him a favor by being this way .. I would be completly surprised if she makes him move at the end of the month ... Im going to sub to this thread
thanks everyone. I am pretty sure I wont be attending ... i never know what may be said around or to my sister that might set her off. Last year at Christmas (not te one we just had) all it took was my telling my other niece she was wearing my pants that i could not find (which she was) and my sister went balistic started screaming at me and belittling me in front of family that I had not seen in years ... My mom was an addict (she is recovering now) rowing up and...
IM slightly hungover .... and my house is trashed ... i had it so clean ... oh well ... i just woke up and dh went back to bed ... i have a feeling we will be taking turns in the bed today ...
I have cut ties with my sister because of her addictions (perscriptions) and her toxic behaviour while on them ... anyway 8or so months ago she said some very bad things about me that were not true and at that point I have severed all ties with her. Now she has a grown DD (Will call her M) that is pg and due in Feb and my mom and her friend are throwing a baby shower for M. Well my mom called me today and asked if i would come and call a truce for the day. See i am...
I have 2 cousins with the name of Dawn ... both born to 2 sisters ... they were about 6 years apart in age ... makes no sense but never did it cause a problem ... the younger down ended up going by a nickname most of her childhood and as adults one passed away so it is no longer an issue ...
We are having a party here for our friends with children. We are havng a campfire and setting up tents (we live in the woods on almost 3 acres) so everyone can stay here and be safe and have fun without the worries of driving anywhere ... It is 3 other couples and 14 kiddos ranging from 2 to 14 .... everyone is bringing appitzers and snack type food ....
Im sorry you had to go through all that you had to in 2007. I would not contact her ....
No i dont have horses ... but my neighbor does ... but i have dogs that are outside during the day and my chickens. I also have kids that enjoy playing outside and it is a beutiful day for them to be out there but I have made them come in ...
I am afraid to go outside today ... it started when i went outside to feed my chickens... i saw a hunting dog running through my property ... which is not uncommon here and I have caught them before and put them up and called the owners (i have extra outdoor kennels) ... anyway then i heard gun shots and they have been random sounding as if they are comin from different directions ... I dont know much about hunting and hunting with dogs but I do know that i am not...