or Connect

Posts by Melda

I love mine ... and itis beautiful and held up well to the kiddos ... i bought it at a used furinute store nearly 10 years ago ... It is Henredon which i suppose to be pretty highend ... i paid $300 for the set and probably will never replace it ... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...l/IMG_0049.jpg
Today i took the kiddos to the Science Center. My son took his great friend and classmate along and they were having fun. Well they have this exhibit there called Animal Grossology and they have a "play" area that has slides and different things for them to look at inside it that has to do th the exhibit. Anyway, my sons lil friend came out of tehre gasping ... i could not figure out what was wrong and I thought he got hurt. He couldnt even speak ... So i grabbed him...
is there a chance this man is mentally handicap? Not that it makes it better but maybe it is his job to buckle so that is what he does and that he really takes the job to heart? Just a thought being he didnt realize he did anything wrong.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stayseeliz Church Street and downtown Disney in general are really fun! I'll try to think of more. I went to college in Orlando and really enjoyed the city! Church street is a ghost town now a days ...
I believe Emerils you have to have advance reservations at least that was how it use to be and I hear it is not all that fabu ... How about La Nouba ... It is an awesome show from what I am told (i still want to go so badly) ... also, where are you staying in O town ... that makes a difference also. Kobes Japanese Steak House is always fun ... Also the Melting Pot (fondue) ... oh we also have a couple CheeseCake Factorys and they have great food ... There is City walk...
I nursed my dd for 3 years and she weaned in october. I still have discharge and from time to time just check it. Well i did just a few minutes ago and it had blood in it. Should i contact my doc about it? It is very strange ... Melda
ok ... i idnt get any cleaning done ... lmao... i did manage to ge supper in the crock pot though ... so that counts for something .... be back at 11 with some cleanign updates ..
I would just like to rest but it doesnt happen ... how do you mamas manage this ??? I dont get to be sick ... i have to keep going just like when i am not sick ....
Anyone up for it???? I need to get this house in order. It is a wreck and I have been to busy working to get anything done .. I have the day off (and kids are in school) ... so it is time to get it done ... Starting at 10 am to 10:30 am ... I am going to get my living rom cleaned and kitchen cleaned.... Anyone up for the challange?
What kind do you us for your pet? I have become obsessed with this. I love me a lupine leash and collar. My doggie has a couple matching sets. I just love love love the prints and the style all together ....