or Connect

Posts by MBFoley

Thanks guys, that's what I figured. *sigh* ah well, we go see the new re next week so here's hoping.   Michelle
I reworded the title in hopes to get some response. Anyone know? Like I said I think the answer is that that isn't a valid line but I was hoping to get some feedback from others who have used these kinds of tests.   Michelle
I think I already know the answer but am not giving up hope until I am sure :)   There is a flat area where the test line shows up and the end that you dip in urine is...fluffy or padded, know what I mean? WHERE is the second line supposed to be for a positive?? I'm seeing a second line but it's up in the padded area, is this really a positive? I don't think it is, I think the second line is supposed to be in the same area the test line is. I think I'm just seeing a...
I have only read the initial post, I'll go back and finish the thread after I post. I am in a similar boat but not the same one. After trying to get pregnant for a year with no success, I went in for a round of testing, specifically for thyroid and pcos since we suspected both. We found nothing wrong except that I apparently hadn't ovulated (via prog test). I was pressured into taking a scrip for clomid and was told we need to do something because I'm "not getting any...
Anyone know anything about it? I've googled it and found lots of listings but no real information other than basic business information. I live about an hour from Louisville and would rather find something in Lexington. Looking for basically a natural health practice. I would prefer a classical homeopath but I haven't had much luck in that department. I have a few small issues and suspecting fertility issues too and I just want help but don't know what direction to go in,...
Hmm thanks all! Lots of good suggestions and I'm glad I'm not the only one dealing with this (sorry others are though too lol). I will start with the witch hazel & lavendar oil since I do have those at home, then will experiment until I find the magic answer (if there is one)
I am 32 years old. My mom had my ears pierced when I was 18 months old. When I was 16 years old, I had a second hole put in one ear. As a child my ears always were sensitive to cheap metals but it seems to be getting worse as I get older, either that or the metals are getting worse lol. To this day if I go too long without earrings, one of my original holes will start to close up. My second hole doesn't but no matter what earrings I wear, if I have gone for a while without...
*HUGS* my friend, BIG *HUGS* Ok, well maybe the BIG *HUGS* should wait until you are feeling better hehe. In the meantime, careful hugs like I have tried to give lol
Thanks guys, it really has been an amazing journey with us, I never cease to be surprised how in tune we are. I have almost finished Diaper Free Baby and I am sold! Definitely going to give it a go when the time comes. Dang I can't wait to be a mom!
Ok so my husband and I are ttc'ing, this will be our first. He never ceases to amaze me on how wonderful he is and how much in tune we are. We are naturally pretty green and had already decided that cloth diapers were for us. I have been doing a little bit of reading about EC and am very interested in doing it at least part time. I wasn't so sure how he would feel about it and have not brought it up yet, looking for the right way to introduce him to the idea. We...