or Connect

Posts by natty529

so, i searched and searched but couldn't find the answer to this specific question... ds is 3 1/2, he still nurses to sleep for nap most days although he doesn't nap everyday anymore he also nurses  for a couple minutes each night before he goes to sleep  and maybe a couple other random times, but that is pretty much it. I have been pondering the HCG diet for a while but of course do not want to cause him any harm. so what do you all think? the truth is i am so ready for...
x posted in personal growth         My father and i have always had issues, first stemming from the fact that i have cerebral palsy and was not able to meet his expectations as a daughter. and then my brother died of cancer when i was 10- and since then it seems like practically everything i do or don't to is either wrong or disappointing. I moved away for college, I lived with my boyfriend, I married that boyfriend (he doesn't like my husband much), I...
I am not sure this is the right place to post... but i think it may be. i will try to be concise about this.   My father and i have always had issues, first stemming from the fact that i have cerebral palsy and was not able to meet his expectations as a daughter. and then my brother died of cancer when i was 10- and since then it seems like practically everything i do or don't to is either wrong or disappointing. I moved away for college, I lived with my boyfriend, I...
my ds turned three at the end of may. it's not that i'm not fiends with them exactly... there is a bit of a language barrier. all of the nannies speak spanish and my spanish is just basic at best. the nannies are very sweet, but it is hard to hang when we can't really talk to eachother
 i am not quite sure if this ought to go in toodler or here, so please feel free to move it if need be.   on our street, all of the children are boys, nearly all of them are taken care of by a group of nannies (not ds) and they all see eachother everyday. my ds is very close in age to the boy next door and the boy across the street, who is also our close family friend my ds plays with these boys a couple days a week and it has recently become obvious that they...
 thanks for the  recommendations Jaimee, i used to have a copy of the book when  we were ttc ds, i have since loaned it out and i used ff at that time as well. I appreciate all of your knowledge and insight :)
 thank you! this experience has made me realize that i am SO ready, it will probably take a bit of convincing, but i would love to start trying this cycle
 yes, without a doubt, if for no other reason than clarity :)
 well... the mystery is over. af FINALLY arrived yesterday after something like 54 days! it was probably a leutal cyst... go figure
 still no af and a negative hpt... i am getting a little worried. i had this lond lasting pain in my lower abdomen this morning, severe enough to remind me of labor. i called my mw office and they said they are not taking non pregnant clients right now. offered me a blood test, but which i'll probably do, but i  think i would also like ti be examined- i guess to figure out if i am not pg what the issue is.