or Connect

Posts by fillefantome

Escher, since the possible "implantation dip" on my chart at 7DPO, I've been POAS--OPKs, that is--for the past 2 mornings. I have a ton of them, and while I know it's not a reliable method of determining pregnancy (and certainly not in advance of when an HPT would go positive), it makes me more patient/willing to wait for when I actually want to test. I'm trying to hold out until 15 DPO, to only test if my period is actually late (HPTs are in short supply, and I don't want...
Welcome back, heart-n-bones!
All, come join me in our new May QC thread!
It's May! SPRINGing into pregnancy? Please put your updates in BOLD. GRADUATES: Please click here to share how you got your BFP! Waiting to O heart-n-bones Friederike fillefantome BByH1Pr KWPX2 JustAnotherJenny Waiting to Know... Braving the 2ww mamaetmaman jwaite05 Taking a Break/Figuring Things Out/Waiting to be ready lea2012 SanDiego78 DarcySD Fmorris28 Twomommyfamily Lovestreet13 Lizbian TineyDreams Lovingisliving Scorpioma...
Thanks, Jenny! Friederike, I'm so bummed for you two! I was so hoping it would be one of those happy endings after a scare. I've also heard both that a chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage might increase fertility during the next cycle and that your cycles may be off after a M/C. I think I would want to try again immediately, in the hopes that something good might come from something so heartbreaking, but of course, it depends how you are feeling/how things go with...
Just a quick check-in from 5DPO to say that, as of this morning's temp, FF gave me crosshairs on CD16, the day I insemmed. Because I’m officially neurotic and can’t accept things going well without thoroughly examining all the potential ways things could have gone wrong, I’ve discovered that if I take out the positive OPK on CD15 (leaving just the temp curve), FF moves the crosshairs to CD18. This is actually good news, as I was afraid I might have O’d 2 days before insem....
I don't have kids yet, but I grew up in small town VT and moved back (to Montpelier) at the age of 34 after 16 years living out of state, so thought I would share some impressions as an insider/outsider hybrid. First, from my experience in the year I've been back in the state, it seems as though internet isn't the main way that groups/events are organized/announced around here, so I suspect that there may be more going on around parenting groups than you would find in a...
Friederike,
Friederike, thanks for asking. I did have a great birthday beyond the try at babymaking. It was a beautiful day--one of the very first warm and sunny spring days here, and I took the afternoon off work. I did this mostly so I could insem as soon as my package arrived without having to rush back to work, but it meant I had a chill afternoon watching Netflix with my hips raised. First, I walked home from work through downtown in the sunshine, bought a book I've been wanting...
Darn it. I tested the link in the preview and everything! Does this work? My Ovulation Chart