or Connect

Posts by nomadmom

I have a 10 wk old Staffordshire Bull Terrier (male) who has been w/ us for exactly 2 weeks. He is gated in the kitchen, and taken outside very frequently. He pees every time we take him out. Nevertheless, he pees all over the kitchen. I don't see how it can be a health issue because he goes 7-8 hours at night without a potty break. Is he marking, and, if so, what can we do about it? We spray the area w/ a pet odor neutraliser, and I mop the whole floor w/ hot water...
I have a big bag of cornmeal I'd like to use up. What can I make besides tamale pie, cornbread or pancakes (already had our fill of those)?
Quote: Originally Posted by velochic I never need the sugar because the carrots and onion make it sweet enough for me. Yeah, when I use carrots I omit the sugar and taste the sauce when it's done to see if it needs any.
When I first made this recipe years ago, my family told me to never buy jarred sauce again. We like a smooth sauce, and I often purée in some veggies. A favorite version includes sautéed spinach and roasted red pepper. The basic recipe is fresh-tasting and delicious on its own, and we use it for pizza as well as pasta. It makes a huge batch, so I halve it if I don't have room in the freezer for the extra. You can make it on the stove top, or simmer it all day in a...
Ds = Devilled Egg Dd = Cheeto
I used to work with someone whose last name was Caceci (kuh-SAY-chee). I think it sounds cool and looks cool.
The recipe is American, but I'm in England and products often come in slightly different package sizes. The biggest can of evap. milk was about 13 oz., but I only used 12 and I'm glad because the base of the casserole was a little mushy even with the smaller amount. I'd never made (or eaten) tamale pie before, so I'm not sure what it's supposed to be like. The top was sort of like a cross between cornbread and a corn tortilla, but the base was more wet. Oh well, the...
I'm making a recipe that calls for a "tall can of milk". Everywhere I've searched refers to evaporated milk, but the recipe doesn't specify -- it just says milk. Any ideas on which kind/how much I should use? The recipe is for tamale pie, and the milk gets mixed with cornmeal, water and salt, then boiled and cooled before spreading in a casserole dish.
dog strollers fancy cut-out cookies with pretty icing and sprinkles... for dogs whole aisles of fashion and accessories for pets