or Connect

Posts by AllysonB

Just pouring out my thoughts..   We have this idea that we are wanting to roll with. I don't want to divulge too much information, as he says lol, but basically we have the idea, but neither of us are very computer savvy. As far as putting up a nice looking website, with purchasing options and all that jazz. We are talking about having a college kid or someone that could help out with that to get the ball rolling.   Does anyone have any experience with...
I wish you luck. I had the same problems when we were in Italy. Neither of my children could be in the childcare because of it, I tried and had no success, but didn't go very high up. I didn't really know who to go to. Anyway, it needs to be done. The military thinks they can trump every rule and regulation, but nope you do NOT lose your rights when you (or your spouse) join the military!! Let us know how it goes. Good luck mama!
This is common for me in general, but right now I'm talking about my DP sister. DP's family likes me, including his sister, but I'm not getting the connection I'm looking for. She is the same age as me. She is single, christian, works alot, and still lives at home, but she does still hang out with other girlfriends. I've been dating my DP, her brother, for a year and a half. His family wants us to get married, so I know they at least like me that much, but I try to reach...
Particularly my nine year old. Both boys. He has this attitude that he is on the same level as me and doesn't treat me and my DP with enough respect. If he knows he wants something he will behave better, but if he is told to do something or doesn't get what he wants, it's nothing but attitude and lip. I'm the "worst meanest mom", he wishes he could live with a grandparent, etc, etc. I really am not asking much, take out the trash, do your homework, bathe, brush teeth,...
Good luck to all you mamas with everything. I am needing this thread as well. My divorce was final in Feb, but this is the first real month we've had to survive on just child support. I'm in school full time and the grants and loan help some, but I'm thinking I may need to cut back to half or 3/4 time and make some money somehow. I do some cleaning on the side, but am kind of burnt out on that and am looking for something else. My bf has a friend who is a manager at a...
As far as the land, I believe we are going to have it subdivided by his family and have that part, with a deed, as our own.   Of course we are going to buy a used RV. We are no fools! :P   We are not looking for some ridiculously large amount of debt here, mainly for the house to be built, but of course a small chunk for the RV and a smaller chunk for the land.   Thank you ladies for the info, this really helps alot! :)  
By going in with his family, I mean that they are buying a large chunk and we will by our small amount off of them directly. So we will not need a huge loan for land. Simply a smaller amount that I wanted to get sort of all in one with what we are wanting to do.   We plan to pretty much "live" here forever, this will be our family home, so we want to build it just the way we want. If we buy chance came across some land that had a house we could work with, as in...
DP and I are planning to buy some land out in the country, buy an rv, and build our house. We want an rv, so that during the building of the house we can pickup and travel as we wish. We will be homeschooling, doing the whole homesteading thing.   I am wondering if and how does one get a loan for a "house" when we plan to in fact use it for: the land, rv, and building of the house. We are planning to have professionals build the shell and do the wiring and plumbing...
I am writing an argument paper against mandatory vaccinations. (I vaccinate on my own schedule and not all of them anyway) I need to have an annotated bibliography and was hoping to be pointed in the right direction of some reliable journals or sources that I can use. The more the merrier. If you'd rather pm me, it doesn't matter. I just need some help. Thanks.
Thanks for the input. I will look into that book and also I am going to try the spirituality board. Thanks again.