or Connect

Posts by LittleOsMom

Yup.  I think you just have to do what works best for you and your kids and the rest of them be damned.  I've found I'm really beating myself up a lot about not being able to do for two what I did for one, and it's mostly because I'm not able to do a lot of the AP stuff I'd like to do.  Give up the idea that I have to be AP, and I know that I'm doing what's best for all 3 of my kids.   Sleep has been a complete disaster for us, and cosleeping was just NOT going to work...
Oh, and for the pumping, are you sticking your pump parts in a bag in the fridge between sessions?  That cuts down on some washing.  We also have a rule that since I do all the pumping and BFing, my DH can at least do all the bottle/pump part washing
I crack a lot and have a lot of guilt about the lack of cuddling time the twins are getting :(  It's frickin' hard.  I have bad tendinitis in my wrist aggravated (and originally caused) by BFing, so while I CAN tandem them, it makes my wrist worse.  A sore wrist makes it harder to do anything involving holding/lifting them.  So then I choose between letting one cry next to me while I nurse the other or nurse them both at once but then have trouble holding them more. ...
I had a successful external version.  Mine actually wouldn't give pain meds because they said if it hurt really bad they needed to know so they didn't do damage.  They did give me terbutaline to relax my uterus.   Here's what I wrote about it.  I had a hard time finding successful ECV stories before mine, so I stuck it in my blog to pass on to others.   I'm 3 for 3 with breech babies, and if you search my blog for "breech" there's a whole list of breech turning...
Just picturing the angle on this latch is making me smile :)    Maybe between the nurses and midwife we can get both babies latched on.  Somebody will have to a picture of that!
I would have done the same thing.  We cook one meal.  I include at least one thing I know DS will like (he's not super picky, so this can just be steamed broccoli or something).  He doesn't have to eat it, but that's all we're having that night. His choice.  There's always breakfast...
I've had so many procedures at this point to get pregnant that I don't think seeing the surgery will bother me.  Plus, I'll be flat on my back so don't think I'll see much of the incision anyway?  I had a camera in my uterus at one point and my RE was pointing out the anatomy of my uterus, the tubes, etc, and I think all I got for that was some numbing spray.   I'm more worried about my DH, but I think he'll just not look and be fine if it starts to bother him.    My...
I'm 33w tomorrow and no luck.  I've tried EVERYTHING but am resigned to the fact that I'm probably going to end up with a csection.  I grieved about it for a while but am now focusing on how I can make it bearable for me. The one OB in town known as THE breech delivery guy said no because it's twins (and I think b/c I did IVF).      This totally describes my baby A :)   I can feel their heads and they're always in the same place (confirmed by ultrasound to be head, but it...
The only problem with this is you don't know where you are on the slope until you find out you're having problems.  How I went from no problems at 30 and infertile a couple years later, nobody can say.
I had my first baby just after my 30th birthday after a mere 5 months TTC.  I started TTC my 2nd at 31 and it took 2.5 years, 2 miscarriages, 2 surgeries, a failed IVF and a whole LOT of money.  I was perfectly healthy, in shape, etc.  My general health has nothing to do with my fertility.   My RE (ranked #3 in the nation, so while I don't have stats to back this up, the man knows his stuff) says we're most fertile in our late teens/early 20s and our ovarian reserve...