or Connect

Posts by lovetobemama

Just popping in to say I'm reading, lovin' on you all, and hoping for peace and joy all around! Congrats Slgt on the new baby!!
Oh Slgt!!! What a beautiful story!! Thanks for sharing! Congrats to you guys, and welcome to little Norah!
Just wanted to give you guys a quick update. My SIL saw her OB, and after talking about the itching again, the OB actually brought up ICL, and suggested that they do the blood tests to rule it out before my SIL even had time to bring it up. I am SO thankful to you guys for the suggestion, and so relieved that her OB was so forward-thinking in handling the situation. My SIL is 38 weeks tomorrow, and the itching doesn't seem to be getting consistently worse, and...
Just wanted to give you guys a quick update. My SIL saw her OB, and after talking about the itching again, the OB actually brought up ICL, and suggested that they do the blood tests to rule it out before my SIL even had time to bring it up. I am SO thankful to you guys for the suggestion, and so relieved that her OB was so forward-thinking in handling the situation. My SIL is 38 weeks tomorrow, and the itching doesn't seem to be getting consistently worse, and...
Yikes!!! Thank you so much, mamas, for all the info! I checked the diagnosis out last night, and talked with my SIL today. She is going to see her care provider tomorrow and we'll see what happens from there. I'm hoping that she gets the blood work done, or that ICP can be definitively ruled out!! Thanks SO SO SO much for your input. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes! And good luck to you all for your last few weeks!
Hey there! I'm not in your DDC, but my dear SIL is due Aug 6th. My own DDC was a life-saver with my last pregnancy, so I thought I would pop in here and see if you mamas could help with a problem my SIL is having these days. Basically, she is suffering from terrible, full-body itching these days. It can be anywhere, but is worse on her extremities. It started a week or two ago, and there is nothing on her skin, at all! Just a random itching that comes and goes...
Hey there! I am writing for my dear SIL who is 37 weeks along, and suffering from terrible, full-body itching these days. It can be anywhere, but is worse on her extremities. It started a week or two ago, and there is nothing on her skin, at all! Just a random itching that comes and goes but is worse at night. Doesn't seem to be PUPPPS because her skins seems to be completely normal. She has tried oatmeal baths, super-duper moisturizing, and a Benadryl two...
Smokey, major hugs to you on the sleep!! My DS didn't sleep fully through the night until 25 mos old, so not too far ahead of Robin. Thankfully, Molly wasn't born till DS was 27 mos old, so I got almost 8 weeks of good sleep between baby # 1 and baby #2. It was awesome, if short-lived! But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Both kids sleep all night most nights now, and I feel like I am starting to become a normal person again (for the first time in 4...
slgt: Molly was my second pregnany, and I would say that she definitely dropped near the end. It was similar to the first pregnancy, but I was even more sure what it was. In fact, by the end, my fundal height measurement actually went down for a week, then stalled, because she was so low, I guess. As for pox, we haven't vaccinated DS, but I do think we will before the teenage years, if he doesn't catch them by then. It's a long way away, but it seems that catching...
Playa...hope the move goes well! Sarah...if you are checking in...I am SO excited for you