or Connect

Posts by sleepies

i'll be lucky if they are able to get here in time to babysit my other two boys. IF they were close by, id rather have them with my other kids. the only person i want in there with me is my husband, dr , and maybe a nurse.
Mine are big one day. Small the next. Big the next. They can't make up their "minds"!
i don't feel anything change. ever. but, im not very "intune" with things like that.... anyway. i can never tell if im 6cm or 1cm.
I think I can help you go into labor on your "own". My advice: Stop walking so much. Try not to focus on the birth, baby, family, stress. Try to focus on something else. Anything else. I know this is hard/impossible, but do your very best. Get involved in some type of book or project. Each time I have went into labor was when I was NOT thinking about labor and not doing any activity. My labors always occur when I am relaxed, calm, and thinking of something...
(Hunnybum was right) baby nightgowns are SUPER (easy changing and easy to look at your baby's adorable little legs). a crochet blanket (for putting over the carseat/carrier when you walk to and from the car---keeps the chill off , but lets some air in) not to be "commercial" but a "boppy" or "nursing" pillow is NICE....breastfeeding, AND/OR proping baby up into seating position (later like 4 months old)..........and for you the "mom" to sit on while you recover from...
i have had two "big" babies (9Lb 1oz each) i do not think anyone ever tested them for glucose levels..... if they did, i wasn't told. i was 9Lb 7oz myself, and my dad was 12LBs. grandma had him at home. i'm sure all will be fine. i hate it that you are considered more risky. cause, a big baby seems healthy and normal to me. good luck
i put my 4 yr old to be at "Dark". whatever time that is. right now, is around 7:30pm I think. sometimes, he is in bed by like 5-6pm! he does not take naps, and goes to bed happily...without issue. so far it is working for us. ps. in the summer it doesn't get dark until like 8:30-9pm....so, that isn't as "fun" for me, but it is working well for us. ***PSS my 12 yr old isn't with us on School nights (he lives with his father during the work-week....but,...
im due nov 14. im hoping to give birth BEFORE nov 24 (my birthday). ::crossing fingers:: ps. and to sleep on my tummy again.
i feel a little bad about it. my two sons are circumcized. i don't plan on circumcizing this time, but i am unsure...... i regret having them circumcized, because i actually watched a show on television which made me realize that mostly 'uncivilized' places were circumcizing...and most 'civilized' places were not.................. then i started thinking about the statues in art museums (classical ones) aren't usually circ' i thought that the non-circ looked...
hi. i have been here for a while. im expecting my 3rd boy in November.....so, i will be in here more often, again. my other two are older, and i have fewer "issues" to discuss....so i have been online here less. we live in the st louis area. my boys are 12, 4, and one on way (nov). i don't breastfeed, cosleep, or cloth diapers, : but, i think i get along a LOT better with "AP" moms than others. We never allow baby to "cry it out". We don't spank. ...