or Connect

Posts by baltic_ballet

I am really surprised so many Mums here said MYOB, I suppose I am in the minority of this tread and think the OP should report it, even though I don't think it will achieve anything. Tonight I was in the same situation as the OP but on a suburban city street (no dust or cows were involved). Two teens who have been riding up and down our block on mini dirt bikes without helmets, going really fast, being very noisy and weaving in out of cars which is really dangerous. I...
Welcome Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's May already!
Welcome and congrats Multimomma Welcome and congrats Brandi
Welcome Carrie
Quote: Originally Posted by annettemarie Sam, it's good to see you here-- another twin mama brain to pick, LOL! Aww feel free to ask me anything
Quote: Originally Posted by MamaFern for those of you wondering about helen, she is ok. i think she just has her hands full. she is on my facebook and keeps updated most days. Thanks for letting us know about Helen, I can understand about the hands full part, I would be here more often if I had the spare time.
You should all come and join the monthly Mom's of Many tribe in the parenting forum: http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1210515
Quote: Originally Posted by pixiekisses Aw, that sucks. Hope you all feel better real soon! How's Soph and Nate doing? How old are they now? (Still tiny babies in my head.) Soph and Nate are doing well thanks, they are three and half months old (born on 7th Jan 2010) Great news also, Bronte now loves the twins and hugs and kisses them at any opportunity she gets. Quote: Originally Posted by pixiekisses Where's...
Quote: Originally Posted by pixiekisses Sam! How are you? We all have colds My husband has man flu and thinks he's sicker than everybody else in house How are you Pix? how's you little miss going?
Quote: Originally Posted by annettemarie Well, mamas, I had my ultrasound today. Not only are we pregnant with number 5, but with number 6 as well. !!!!!!!!! Congrats!! Oh my goodness I am so happy for you Another set of twins for our Mums of Many group