or Connect

Posts by jimblejamble

Well?
Add it to... Taco soup (dice and add during the last 20 or so minutes of cooking) Another kind of taco soup; this one is creamy A grilled cheese sandwich (i make mine with avocado, sauteed mushrooms, a slice of pepperjack cheese, and a slice of Monterey jack. YUUUUM!) A quesadilla An omelet Enchiladas (my enchiladas are actually more like burritos with enchilada sauce over it instead of the traditional 1-filling version. I load mine up with cooked beans, cheese,...
You can pat the pulp into a ball and keep re-juicing it to get as much juice out as possible. I love this combo - pineapple, strawberries, and carrot. I made one recently with beet, red cabbage, carrots, apple, and a lemon. It was a little cabbagey but still drinkable so next time I'd just reduce it... or add another apple.
Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Oh, and I love the name Lydia! Beeeaaauuuutiful!!!
OH! Congratulations! Great day to be born too (that's my birthday too, hehe!). I'm glad she's here!
I think it's Gentle Christian Mothers.
No word on the job! I was telling my dad about it and he said he had seen the ad for it a while back and applied too, and also never heard back from them. How weird! Any news on le bebe?
Oooh ooh ooh, prayer request pleeease! I just found a job listing on Craigslist and applied for it. Please pray that I can get the job... or heck, even just an interview! It's as a real estate photographer. Perfect! I love taking pictures and have everything they're looking for plus it's in my town so I won't have to commute.