or Connect

Posts by RileysMom

Mine were like yours...normal before pg. After pg and bfing, permanently erect! It drives me nuts because I hate wearing a bra, but feel like I have to so I don't look "nipped out" all the time!
do a search in this forum for domperidone....I've posted my experience a couple of times....
Tell her to Ebay them! I did and made alot of $$.....
I also have had a reduction. DD#1 was a preemie, in the NICU for 3 months and ended up never getting to the breast. However, I did take fenugreek and DPD and she got breastmilk exclusively for a year and supped with goat's milk until 16 months. I think it would have been much, much easier if I didn't have to pump and then give it to her in a bottle! I also have PCOS, so I know the hormone struggles you have. I am on metformin (am on it through my current pregnancy...
Hi ladies, I wanted to find out if any of you have had a second c section following a classic c section (with the up and down incision). I ask because I'm wondering if, with the 2nd c section, they followed your old scar or whether they did the bikini cut and why.... Thanks so much for any input. I had a classic (emergency) with DD#1 and am having a scheduled with #2 (this is not in question for me). I'm just wondering if there was any advantages to NOT going...
I was 17 when I went off to college and I took all financial responsiblity. I applied for loans (and scholarships). I did get a scholarship but had at least one federal loan per year. My parents did not guarantee the loans (this was in 86). After I graduated, my parents surprised me by helping me pay them off, BUT I was not ever told to expect that. I think it was great. I felt responsible for my own education, was serious and studied hard. Got great grades (one...
I don't know. With my dd#1, I hardly *ever* felt her move before 25 weeks or so and even then she was just so calm. I'm 18 weeks and haven't felt anything yet and it's not bothering me.... If you were 35 weeks, I'd be alarmed. At 20 weeks I wouldn't worry....they're still so small, kwim? Quote: Originally posted by Chelly2003 Hi Ladies, Just a quick question. How are your babies moving? I'm almost 20 weeks, and have not felt the baby for over...
what about a little "morning delight"? LOL I am honestly way, way too physically exhausted by the end of the day even if I'm in the mood mentally. But mornings work great....
I was miserable with my first pg (girl) and had zero ms this time (another girl).....
My best friend's dad, who is an elder at our church. She was a bridesmaid and her dh read a scripture....it was cool.