or Connect

Posts by splath

LOVE that indio wrap!  I have been trying to break in my new indio hemp April I bought a month or so ago for the new baby.  http://www.birdiesroom.com/p-1008-indio-april-hemp-blend.aspx   I am going to try and jump in to the weekly chats.  It's hard for me to keep up, but hoping to be back tonight to catch up and post.
Thanks jazzpurr. Good luck to you- I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.
Here are the swaddle blankets I made:
Our favorites for newborn were GMD prefolds (I started with oranges), KL0 with wool or mother ease covers.  We were also gifted quite a few kukee & mimi fitteds that we liked a lot, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them - kl0 are cheaper and worked well, too.  We switched from using various fitteds for my second into using mostly prefolds as she grew and now at 2 1/2 she wears sunbaby pockets, with a crickett hemp diaper at night.  Cricketts aren't made any more :(
T took me two months just to get the yarn wound for the longies I'm working on...
Loving the bellies!  Here is me last week at 21 weeks:
Beautiful sweater!  I love the color.  The pp pads look great, too.  I sewed a few of those up a couple weeks ago.     I just dyed 8 swaddle blankets after cutting and hemming some gauze fabric.  Can't wait to see how they turn out.  I'm exhausted now though.
I did sew this though:    I have a few more cut out and ready to be sewn as soon as I can find the trim fabric.
Loving hearing the updates and seeing pictures.  I cannot get my knitting booty in gear right now.  I do have some gauze fabric sitting on my cutting table all ready to be cut and hemmed (and eventually dyed though).  Hopefully I get motivated to start it this weekend.
If you're still looking, there was one posted here:  http://makelaughlove.com/forum/showthread.php?23418-Everything-Destash!-Hypnobabies-Feliz-FRB-PUL-patterns-dance-costumes&highlight=hypnobabies I'm a member of that forum - not sure if you have to be a member to see it.  They ocassionally pop up on diaperswappers, too.    Looks to be four on ebay right now, too.     I've started listening to my affirmations and plan to start the actual program next week!