or Connect

Posts by Ms.Doula

: Thanks so much!! I suppose I could have done that as well LOL But I assumed it was done for a reason. Im so out of the loop arround here. I used to be so involved with everything MDC, but I haven't posted here in about 2 years now
Ah yes, but it apeared to me to be locked... This was the only other place LOL
OK I was directed to this thread from the "Got Kefir" thread to ask who has extra grains right now... After making milk kefir with my 'little grain friends' for about 6 years, I think I finally killed them. (See my post in 'Got Kefir' thread) Im in Central CA and would be glad to pay for priority shipping. I have never tried water kefir so I am hesitant but encouraged thanks to you ladies. Id love to give them a try.:
Quote: Originally Posted by Ms.Doula Does anyone happen to have some grains that are multiplying too fast for their needs? Id be so happy to welcome them in our home. We have had our grains for about 4-5 years now & I think I officially killed them We took a much longer break than I orrigionally intended & they were sitting in the fridge in the same milk for about a year & 1/2 before I realised they were back there & that it had been that Long! (oh,...
Does anyone happen to have some grains that are multiplying too fast for their needs? Id be so happy to welcome them in our home. We have had our grains for about 4-5 years now & I think I officially killed them We took a much longer break than I orrigionally intended & they were sitting in the fridge in the same milk for about a year & 1/2 before I realised they were back there & that it had been that Long! (oh, what a year it's been!!) I have tried the last couple...
Bless you & your family for sharing Marissa's story with others! I pray it will prevent others from suffering the same fate. : God Bless you!
LOL And it went out today! Thanks mama!!
You can buy mine!! WHat'ya need??? DS is PTing & in Sposies at night & SnapEz Trainers durring the day. I GOTTA list his stash! : I need the money!
What does MRSA stand for?
Amen Deborah! That the problem here! :