or Connect

Posts by Ms.Doula

Where would one look for info on donating Eggs to IPs??
Quote: Originally Posted by CherryBomb Even if my religion didn't prohibit surrogacy, I don't think I could do it. Out of curiosty, what religion is that? Fell free to PM me if youd rather elaborate
I have a 6 yo dd, a 4 yo dd, and a 2 yo ds. We Homeschool (mostly UNschool) My youngest two children are up by 7:30 almost every morning... some mornings I milk it htough & lay in bed with cartoons on for them (they're in with me) and snooze on & off for another hour or so. :
Soooooooo like I was saying........... Anyone Have any opinions/advice on the egg thing?? Quote: That all said..... I have been weighing this recently. DH & I discussed this & decided I should NOT be a surro (mainly for health issues, difficuly PGs, 1 previous c-sect., but also for stress & family reasons) After reading this thread though, I realise I also could not go through with it, unless it was someone close to me (a sister) and I could share...
Quote: Originally Posted by OdeToJoy How scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since he was completely submerged, you should keep an eye out for pneumonia the next couple of weeks. When someone aspirates water into their lungs, there's a chance of developing pneumonia. I am a bit worried about this, actually. He has had a bad cough and Im trying to recall the symptoms. Its not like hes that vocal as to tell me where it hurts. : My POOR BABY!...
Quote: That all said..... I have been weighing this recently. DH & I discussed this & decided I should NOT be a surro (mainly for health issues, difficuly PGs, 1 previous c-sect., but also for stress & family reasons) After reading this thread though, I realise I also could not go through with it, unless it was someone close to me (a sister) and I could share in the responsibility & be a part of the child's 'village' so to speak. We are however still...
OK I am sooooo tired, but I can't keep this to myself any longer. We almost Lost Gabriel Last night. Like as in ... ...... he almost died. we have a gazeebo covered koii pond in our back yard (this house is a rental & is beautifully landscaped) We have lived here almost 2 years, and I guess have been lucky no one has fallen in. The girls are told constantly to not play in/arround the pond. And the baby always throws rocks/balls/ toys ect in the pond...
Quote: Originally Posted by gsmama2 I also nursed the second set of twins for two weeks and pumped for 13. WOW! How did this work? If you don't mind my asking that is? This intrigues me! : Quote: Originally Posted by mommysusie No, I think surrogacy is selfish, esp when there are so many babies and children that need homes right here in our country. WOW!! Thats so judgemental! And thats coming from someone who...
who? :
Quote: Originally Posted by mammom What is the best place to buy The Future of Food? I found it on amazon for about $20, but it's only available through their "marketplace" (other companies). I want to buy it for my local Holistic Moms Network lending library... bought ours through the coop boards here. A mama ran one from the co. They offered a group discount on so many of them. I believe they were only 12 ea that way