or Connect

Posts by FroNuff

Hey Lisa and Shay, I just noticed y'all are now mods/granola ambassadors! Go on wit' your bad selves! Hi Kia, I remember you. Glad to see you're doing well. Jeca, I hope that's the end of the surgeries for your husband. How are you and your kiddos doing?
I'm wondering if anyone else is like this and can relate. Maybe even if someone can share tips how to get over this, that would be awesome. I have a serious irrational fear of having people over as guests in my home. Not overnight, but just in my house to visit. I realize it more when I get invited to someone's house and it seems to be the natural thing to return the invitation. I *want* to have people over and have playdates for my daughters, but I'm so scared of...
Oops, my cell phone was off all day yesterday. I forget to charge it sometimes.
I sent you a PM.
At 5, my oldest daughter has always had issues with getting her hair done, and I won't lie, it's stressful to me sometimes. What has helped was to get her products that are made for her hair so that we have less struggles combing her hair -- the source of her issue with getting it done. We use Curly Q products along with A LOT of different detangling sprays. Also, a wide tooth comb is KEY, absolutely essential. We keep things simple by doing 1 or 2 ponytails and it...
Wow, I'm so surprised, but happy to see this forum. It's been a long time in the coming. I only pop in and out of MDC, in general, but I'll still introduce myself here. I'm Tia, mama to 3 girls, ages 5, 4 and 2 months. I identify myself as Black American -- my mother was Black and my father was Penobscot and Ramapough (which is a mix in itself). My husband is White American of Ukrainian and Slovak descent. We've been married for 8 years. We live in a diverse...
Shoot, I didn't keep the receipts because I thought we'd get a year end statement. I suppose I can use my cancelled checks. Thanks for the replies.
Do daycares/preschools send out a statement like a 1098/1099 kind of form stating how much one paid for care? Or is it supposed to be kept track of by the parents? Thanks in advance!
Quote: Originally Posted by Arwyn Kangaroo Korner Adjustable Fleece Pouch. I second this. I'm wearing my KKAFP right now with my 4 week old.
Happy New Year, everyone! I hope it's a happy, healthy and prosperous year for all. Hey oyinmama! You've reminded me that I absolutely need some more Greg Juice. It's been way too long since I had some. Congrats, boobmommi! Time to change your sig.