or Connect

Posts by Ornery

I've decided to start on the drops again this morning and treat the past 5 days as an interruption.  I haven't gained anything (in fact I've lost some) but I feel so much better doing clean eating and I think I need to prepare more for P3 or else I'm going to ruin the past month's work in P2.  Have fun, ya'll! 
I do have the scrambled egg feast in the morning which is delicious.  Sour cream and salsa make everything better but avocado and I have a hate hate relationship.  I'm a bit stumped as far as quick meals in the evening.  I guess I'm going to have to make time to cook some things in advance.
I just recently became friends with Supermom so I can understand.  She seriously is amazing.  I have no idea how she does all that she does.  It isn't that I feel inadequate but I am incredibly intimidated.  I'm trying to get closer to her so that I can learn how to do half that she does!   Recently I had a party for some moms that I know and one of them said how much she admired me.  She doesn't know me or my family very well, except casually, but she somehow got...
I transitioned to P3 eating on Saturday afternoon as my body just wasn't responding well anymore to P2.  Plus, I have a ton of different events over the next two weeks and this will make it a bit easier to eat.   I've actually lost a little over 2 lbs since my LDW.  I'm trying to eat enough but am struggling with finding food choices that aren't all dairy based.  So far, that seems to be the bulk of my calories.  I did find some Egg White Protein powder and put it in...
Kwan Yin, I am so sorry for your loss.    I should be clear that I don't feel it was the EVOKE that caused my hunger issues.  I think my body was just saying it was done.  I messed around with doses a bit and probably just should have tried to move through it but decided to do either a short interruption or move into P3.  With all of the events I have in the next 2 weeks, I wasn't sure how I was going to stay on protocol anyway.  I have another bottle of EVOKE...
My drops were EVOKE as well but I was still using the same bottle when my hunger suddenly went wild.  And I purchased my bottle in December.   I've moved to P3 due to extreme hunger.  I literally could not sleep because I was so hungry, even after extra servings of protein.  Not a good thing at all.   Good luck to you all.  I will be back soon for another round of P2!
We had around 750 sq. feet in our old house for a 15 year old boy, a 6 year old girl and a 4 year old boy.  It was a 3 bedroom, 2 bath one story home.    After living there for almost 6 years, I am so glad to be into a larger home now.  We had a horrible layout, absolutely dreadful, and using the space we did have was really hard.  We made it work because we had to but it was difficult and I developed CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome) which...
I have to leave ours in the cabinet due to my dog's propensity to love garbage.  He is able to open all types of garbage cans (even bear proof) and we've had to install at least two child locks on each cabinet door that holds trash or food (he can open one child lock, but not two).  I've also found that no matter how many times I remind my children, they forget to shut the bathroom doors and I end up with trash all over the house.   Love my dog but he has a couple of...
We do little boxes of chocolates or something like that.  Nothing over $5 though.
Just a few days ago I posted about how wonderfully I was feeling, how I was going to keep going on this Round as long as possible, blah, blah, blah.  I'm not feeling awesome anymore at all.  I've been so hungry the last two days that I can barely stand it.  I've been just trying to sleep a lot and ignore it because I have been constantly starving.  I'm on VLCD23, down a little over 18 lbs, and have had no issues with actual hunger before this.  I even tried adding in...