or Connect

Posts by eastmillcreekmama

My baby is a good bit older, but I am the primary cook in our household, whichi s at times frustrating...I have recently started cooking larger batches of things, and freezing the leftovers,(or not and eating them for lunch the next day) or cooking a large pot of rice, or beans for example, which I can reheat later, to minimize the actual cooking at each meal. Generally I try to make the time I spend actually cooking count for more meals. I also cook with my baby in the...
I would generally agree with the sentiments expressed thus far, except that I don't have trouble with the FuzziBunz, either feeling they're wet, or getting in them quick enough. I've gotten very skilled! I will say, however, that I live in a cold house with wood heat, and no pants was only an option this winter when the day was sunny and warm, otherwise, we were in easy entry one piece suits. Furthermore, once Ella started crawling, anything long, dresses or shirts,...
Hi Tiffany, Have you heard of/read "The No Cry Sleep Solution"? It's a great book, with a strategy to help your baby to learn to go back to sleep without being plugged into the all night diner. The process isn't a silver bullet, it takes a little while to implement, but might really help if you can give it a go. I'm sure you can find it online or at any local bookstore. Good luck,
Hi, I am feeling for you, and have generally the same experience. A few things come to mind... I have periodically sought the help of a chiropractor throughout my adult life, but especially now that I sleep in weird positions while nursing my DD. You may have some back trouble that could be helped with this and/or professional therapeutic massage. Hey, we're moms and we DESERVE IT! The other thing is I noticed recently that if I wear my DD in a sling a lot during the...