or Connect

Posts by SunChild

the most common cause is mineral defficiency (especially!) and acid/alkaline balance, and hormones of course! Get more greens, green smoothies if possible, make sure you are getting enough magnesium (loads in raw chocolate), and take a preg multi if in doubt. An avocado a week or more, plus try some Maca and chamomile tea. Good luck with finding a strategy! Much Love.
I love what became your Mantra RedOakMama.... Try to adopt that too MountainMama, it has a very calming effect.
I know this may sound not realistic BUT hear me out... in order to stay sane and grounded while you wait to pass the first tri, and so on without a bump on the path, remember that there is nothing you can do, and thinking about stats and what may happen will only cause stress within your system, it may even become an obsessive thought, altering your moods ect... so your life revolves around THAT, BUT there is another way, and that is to: LIVE your life as if you were...
I had a bad flu with my first pregnancy, high fever ect...(I heard horror stories from having high fevers) so I was really worried, calling the nurse every couple of hours, I felt the worst I had ever felt, I was 7 months pregnant at the time. However, after nearly a week I was better, and 2 months later gave birth to a healthy girl, she is now 2.5 and still healthy, smart and normal. I feared the worst too. But sometimes we can face the fear and neutralize it, it worked...
IT's FINE. The baby is fine and you are fine, and if you are happy the baby is happy too!! I drink a coffee nearly everyday- a very milky one. The allowance is rather high for being pregnant, 300mg or something which I NEVER have had that much in one go in my life- so having half or less of that is no problem. BUT. freaking out is normal, we are pregnant and primal, if we suspect we have had something chemically altering, our minds can spin, rational thinking can bring...
Congrats~ !!! I have anterior- STILL waiting for outside movements, getting a lot of inner pokes though. love it.
Thanks for bringing this up ~ My birth plan includes delayed cord clamping. I know in my mind why, intuitively and through thorough research why, but I am not always a quick talker, and I am not ready to respond with thoughtful reasonable response for my midwife if they ask, so THANKYOU, I will have in my mind a ready answer, and a thoughtful answer if I ever get questioned on my choices. I am usually not a good speaker, and I'm shy and I really avoid the hard questions....
thats good to know i'm not the only one blue butterfly ~ i wonder if we have boys in there? i'm really keen to find out now.
"Like a blossoming flower- everything in its season." It's tough waiting...waiting...waiting... but let it be. I was told that with my first pregnancy- and that is the BEST advice I ever received.
I'll probably go the same way as with my first daughter. We had her in a bassinet right next to me, or sometimes sleeping next to me until she outgrew her bassinet, then I put her in a cot in the same room, some nights she slept with me, but mostly right next to me until she was nearly 1, then we moved her into her own single bed in her own room, she loved it, she went to sleep much better than being in the room with us, she self settled easier, and if she woke very early...