or Connect

Posts by To-Fu

What about Vashon Island? Cheaper housing, has a montessori school, and is just a ferry ride away from the city.
Hi, and welcome!
It took a few weeks for it to work itself out of his system. There were little improvements right away, but we remember a few weeks after cutting it out when we just realized it wasn't so bad anymore.I mean, he's still an intense guy about sleep, but it's sooo much more deal-withable.If you really want to go all the way, you have to eat the same things your son is eating or your breast milk will definitely keep on transferring those things that aren't good for his gut. :/
Our spirited son is 4.75 years old and he has always had trouble falling asleep. At about three or later, it was easier for him to sleep through the night, but (like with you) it's REALLY tough to get him asleep. He wasn't anywhere near ready at three, though, and as much as it pains me to say it, maybe your daughter isn't, either. I know it sounds horrible to consider, but maybe it would go easier for everyone if you waited a bit? So after the rest of our very...
We already had a king-sized mattress so we had plenty of room to add the baby to the bed. It all worked out fine. We kept the grownups in the middle and the kids on the edges (with bumpers, of course). They quickly adapted to each other and it was fine. Anyone else?
I agree! I think there are lots of ways to be a family, and whatever works for you all should be a-okay.
I second the food angle! It really can't hurt to do an elimination diet and just see if it helps. If not, on to other things. Cutting out gluten was such a game-changer for our family in terms of sleep, which is why I mention it.
I love reading posts like this here! I love seeing lots of support for another mama having such a tough time with nighttime parenting and then a happy resolution.
Do you have any meal ideas that are easy/quick, vegan, and gluten-free? I find a lot of the really tasty and healthy recipes that are both V+GF take a long time to prepare or are easy for me to mess up. Plus, we spend a lot of time out of the house. Looking for any and all ideas! Links to Web sites are great, as is anything involving a crock pot. Thanks so much!
Have you tried yogurts made from coconut or almond milk? YUM! So Delicious makes a coconut yogurt that our whole family just loves.