or Connect

Posts by RaisingCaine

I put Rowan down on his back, but when he was about 3 months old he learned how to roll from his back to tummy (and vice versa), and started rolling onto his tummy in bed. He just prefered to sleep that way, and since he could lift his head well I didn't worry about it. He prefered being on his tummy rather than his back while laying on the floor playing also. I can't blame him I'm a tummy sleeper also.
I'm also interested in being a medical trascriptionist. I've just started looking into training, and I was wondering why you chose the training program you did. I know I can take a course with the local community college, but I would rather do it online so I don't have to worry about leaving my boys in daycare. I'll admit thought that I'm a little afraid of getting scammed. I would really appreiciate if you could tell me how it's working out for you so far.
I'm feeling the same way right now! Dh and I had discusion after discusion about weather or not to circ. He came up with some of the lamest arguments for circumsizing :LOL. He held out as long as he possibly could too, but in the end, with out my permission, no circ was to be had . It's nice to know that I don't have to worry about that this time, even thogh I know for certain this baby is a boy too.
Quote: Every individual has experiences that they need to go through, and that may very well involve a "disappointing" birth. Who is to say what gifts will come from that. In my personal experience, adversity has brought the greatest rewards. I totally agree with this, and find it to be true in the case of my first "disapointing" birth. My first birth did not go at all as I had planed, not because circumstaces got out of control and there was nothing...
I am the oldest child in a family of three kids, and the only girl. There are about 20 months between my middle brother and I and 4 years between my youngest brother and I (so aprox. the same age diffrence between all of us). It never seemed to be a problem in our family. My mom tells me that when we where younger me and my middle brother played more together because the youngest was so small, but that changed as he got older and could do more with us. We where all...
Could be, or it could be something as innocent as the older sibling keeping the baby up as ja mama said. When ds was about nine months we spent the night at my aunts house the night before a big family party so I could help them set up. We slept in my cousins room with her ds who was almost two. My ds slept in the bed with me as always, but her ds sleeps in a crib. Come to find out he has a habit of talking to himself (rather loudly sometimes) before he settles down to...
I have a kissasling wich has a padded shoulder, but no padding in the sling. We love it.
Another mom with a skinny baby here. I knew he was skinny compared to most babies but it never worried me since his father is very skinny as well (5' 8" and 114lb). He was 5lb 4oz and 19in at birth so he has always been pretty small. But he is happy healthy and energetic. He also eats like a pig and is reaching all his milestones on time. He was gaining weight pretty fast in the begining. He gained 5lb between his first visit to the ped and his 2 mo c/u, and then...
Yes!! I messured 5' 2.5" all through high school, I messured my height recently when I started exersising to loose weight and I messured 5' 1 3/4". I could have just messed it up, but I thought that was odd. When I saw this post I thought "hmmm I wonder if she means shorter" :LOL
Quote: Originally posted by miriam All of you hospital mamas - Didn't you enjoy being waited on and getting all of that attention and rest? I know of one mother who really looked forward to her hospital delivery because she thought of it as a vacation in a hotel with room service. Was it like that for any of you? In a word, no. I found it to be nothing like a stay in a hotel w/ room service. As Tanibani mentioned there is no privacy, you...