or Connect

Posts by gerlassie

I'm not too sure that a 2yo would have the understanding to think he/she's being treated unfairly. Children are children and it's up to us a parents to support, love and guide them as they grow and develop. Everyone of us has our own individual way of parenting and we generally use what works best for us...seeking suggestions from our peers at times. I don't think it's fair to any parent to be judged based on what works best for their family. On the other hand when we...
Wow, I'm glad I'm not alone. I have 3 very spirited children but I don't remember things being this difficult before. I am exhausted and on the verge of having a rather large meltdown myself but I don't think they would leave me alone long enough to have one. LOL!!! There are some good suggestions posted but I'm wondering...what can mommy do to avoid having a crying fit along with my Little Ones? SAHM Mom of three 9, 5 and 2
Welcome CliffRose!
Thanks! I really appreciate you taking the time to send the helpful information! Best, gerlassie
Thanks!!!
After many years of visiting and finding our special spots, I think we're finally going to make the move to New York! This os so very exciting for our family and we'll know for sure in the next few weeks. If all goes well we're hoping to be settled by the end of the year. We've been home hunting for a while and I will say that it's a much bigger decision than finding a place in our hometown. We're probably being too picky but we just want our move to be perfect....
Unfortunately sometimes parting with friends is like going through a divorce and people you were once close to chose sides. If these people are so small as to shun you and your husband over a mutual friend then you're probably better off without them. Try not to take it too personally as this would probably have happened sooner or later. It sounds like these other families are incapable of thinking for themselves. It always burns me up when this happens. Consider...
Another false alarm but keeping in good spirits! Hope everyone is well!
Hi Everyone! It's been a busy couple of weeks and then I forgot where "we" ended up so it took me a while to get back here. Anyway, we had a visit with some extended family which didn't go too well but it was a nice 4.5 hr drive each way. Besides the trip was about going as a family not necessarily about going to see family.I now know why I have kept several states between us. Way too much drama to go into but lets just say that it will probably be another 30 years...
I forgot to thank you too, halfasianmama. That was very kind of you! I ditched my relationship with the scale last year. Those digital scales are brutally honest.