or Connect

Posts by freespiritmom

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm having another good month inspite of offers not approving nearly as well as they did before. I have one site that is approving great... finally! I did 13 freebies before bed last night and every single one approved this afternoon. That's been the pattern so far there and I love it. Reminds me of old times lol. I'm still looking for chat buddies who are active in gpt sites or wanting to be. I don't chat much online with anyone...
Just got the message that Wild4Cash is closing as of Sept 5th. Be sure to cashout by this date if you have funds there. I did well in August considering. I wish everyone lots of success on the sites this month!
customer support at swatcash has been horrible. I had to send several emails to finally get a response and even then they didn't answer my question. All the sites I work with now have excellent customer support. Raid and mooo are owned by awesome ladies and they always get back to me super fast and are as sweet as they can be. I get fast responses from barbie. I love Christina. She's fantastic. I just started at cash safari and my offers are approving well...
Hope everyone is having a good August. I can't believe I'm still doing this after 18 months. I hope I have at least 18 more. It's just such an easy way to bring in a little extra income. Please don't be discouraged by sites closing. Back when I first started there were only a few sites and that's when it was *really* good. Less sites means less fraud committed against each advertiser. This equates to happier advertisers which should result in more offers that pay...
No. I used the paypal virtual debit system after being told by paypal that the numbers were "one-time-use". I thought I was safe. They are not one-time-use numbers. They can be charged multiple times for a period of 3 months (when they expire). I the virtual debit numbers on a few trials several months ago. We aren't sure how.. but at least one of the virtual numbers got into the wrong hands or was passed around among "sister" companies who signed me up for...
dara ~ what type of offers are still pending? Trials can take several days to a couple of weeks. All freebies that don't approve for me within 3 days I will delete if possible so they can be redone. I've been doing this for 17+ months and I might have had a freebie approve after 3 days maybe 2 or 3 times. It's very rare. I hope they approve for you today.
2sweeties ~ I'm sorry about your paypal mess. I've been there and done that. Actually just got an email from paypal on Saturday. I filed a dispute against a company (one of many) because of an unauthorized charge (one of many) and paypal refunded the money to my account. Now the company is asking for a "good faith refund" of the $60 and paypal was asking if I would agree to it. yeah right!! They were going to forward my response to the company. I only had 2 words for...
Congrats Dara on your earnings. dealbarbie added around 175 new freebies (email/zip submits) the past couple of days .. so that should keep you busy for a while
I'm curious what everyone is doing on the freebies that require a cell phone number. There are at least 2 different freebies that require it inorder to get credit. One is Party with a Star. I can't remember the other. Party with a Star requires it on the first page and you can't advance to the second page without it. I haven't been willing to share that info but I would like to do these offers since they pay well. Has anyone noticed calls to their cell after doing...
thanks sweetie. If DBP is working well for you then I say stick with it. It's really rather odd how one site can work so well for one person and yet not work at all for someone else. I've had more than one site owner tell me... "The sites all use the same program for crediting so there really is no difference". I'm sorry but that's bull on toast. I've been doing this far too long. They might all very well use the same program but there are sites that have certain...