or Connect

Posts by moonshoes

No, non no. You are incorrect, but this is not the place for a debate over health insurance. Obama, as a state senator, voted against a law which would require a doctor, other than the abortionist, to determine if a baby should be given life-sustaining treatment should he/she survive an abortion. This is common in late-term abortions. But again, this is not a place to debate abortion and it is not my intention to do so. I am simply stating that while many will vote a...
Our tradition is to name after saints. A girl: Marie-Therese A boy: Joseph Michael
Name - Catherine EDD - Not entirely sure,but I think around the 11th Other children - Dd (10), DS (8) DS (2) DfosterD(8 months) Team - pink
Sorry for the typos iPad keyboarding issues.
Different strokes for different folks:) I could be et vote for a candidate who doesn't believe in the sanctity of human life. Therefore, I will not vote for Obama. He supported legal infanticide as a senator, and is so deep in the pocket of Planned Parenthood it is downright sickening. He also has deliberately stepped on religious freedom rights for Catholics with the HHS Mandate.This is NOT meant to start a debate on abortion and/or. Planned Parenthood, I am simply...
What's going on? Just seems surreal. Haven't told anyone yet except two good friends. Not looking forward to telling my family. When is your first appointment, if you are seeing a doctor or midwife? No appt. yet, I'm only 5/6 weeks so no rush:) What are you scared or anxious about? A miscarriage. I have read there is a 30% chance at my age. (43) What are you most excited about? Enjoying the whole pregnancy and telling my kids! Have you bought anything yet? No. We have...
Jut wondering if anyone else sends their kids to Catholic school? We send ours to a small, traditional school and we love it! I'd love o hear from other Catholic school families!
I am 5 weeks also and DH says I am already showing! This is baby #4 so I figured I would show early.but not this early!
Hello my sisters in Christ! I have been away from MDC for awhile, I found I was allowing myself to get dragged into a lot of negativity and I just had to pull back for a bit. Plus, the Lord has been moving mountains in my life over the past year and I can't believe how many changes have taken place in my life. Glory to God! AND I just found out I am expecting!! We are very happy, although we wish we were 10 years ypunger:joy We are very blessed to live 30 minutes away...
Name (screen name or real): Catherine EDD: February 13, 2013 (so sometime in February) Number of kids/partner: DH, Married 14 years. Three biological children (10,8,2) and one foster child (8 months, she's been with us since she was 7 weeks) General location, if you want to share: Massachusetts Hospital or home?  Hospital, probably a scheduled c-section. My last one I tried for a home birth but ended up with a C-section. With my "advanced maternal age" (44) and health...