or Connect

Posts by brookely ash

Cross Posted in Health and Healing.... My 10 year old son can't swallow vitamins yet. He is epileptic ( absence seizures ) and has to take 150 mg. of B6 each day. We have been using the Kirkman Labs but my son is sick of the flavor. Does anyone have any tips or know of any other vitamin brands that have chewable b6? We are willing to get it in a multivitamin if it has enough b6 in it. any help is greatly appreciated!
Cross Posted in Special Needs.... My 10 year old son can't swallow vitamins yet. He is special needs and has to take 150 mg. of B6 each day. We have been using the Kirkman Labs but my son is sick of the flavor. Does anyone have any tips or know of any other vitamin brands that have chewable b6? We are willing to get it in a multivitamin if it has enough b6 in it. any help is greatly appreciated!
http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/ This works and is really really easy! The shoe rental isn't free, but kids get 2 games free, every day, until Sept. 1st.
Hi! I am looking for a counselor, mostly for my son, who has mild medical special needs. We live in SE and are looking for someone who is very compassionate and willing to listen. He is 10. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Brookely Ash :
Quote: Originally Posted by zinemama Jennifer Gibbons is a good family doc (naturopath) at the Natural Childbirth and Family Clinic. www.naturalchildbirthclinic.com another mama for Dr. Gibbons! :
tis heartbreaking. cal, i'm so very sorry for the pain you are experiencing now. its not fair. :
Quote: Originally Posted by theretohere Having just stated researching seizures and medications for my DD2- I can say this is completely true. Side effects can be awful with little effectiveness. i have a child with seizures as well and this is so sad. i feel very badly for the parents and everyone that loved jett. i am going to be selfish for a moment: i hope that this can bring more awareness to the realities of seizures and epilepsy. ...
Portland is a very unique climate, as is the entire PNW. this storm we've had is pretty intense. i think i have 8 or so inches of snow, but there are so many drifts its hard to tell. there were wind gusts of 68 mph last night on the east side. school was closed mon/wed/fri - and it seemed the wed they should have gone wednesday, thursday they should have stayed home. but because they open the school district for kids to go to any school in the Portland area, via...
My son experienced this at the same time he was being diagnosed w/ seizures. So easy to say WE FREAKED OUT! neurologist sent us to the eye doctor, and turns out he just needed glasses. very simple fix. :
Quote: Originally Posted by wytchywoman Did you know that the leading cause of environmental mercury is the production of chlorine bleach? Down with Clorox!!!!!!!! did you know that Clorox bought Burt's Bees product line????