or Connect

Posts by brookely ash

my 9 yo goes to bed at 8pm on school nights and about 10 pm or later on weekends.
sisyphus, i see your son is on the list too! its a total pain in the butt. the security guy asked my son "sir, when is your birthday" last time we flew. he was so nervous and intimidated he could barely remember
Quote: Originally Posted by Irishmommy Well isn't that list basically a profiling list, so yes, I would be surprised that a blond haired, blue eyed person is on it, and less surprised at a darker person. what makes it even less of a profiling list is that my 9 yo son is on it!!!!
i was diagnosed 2 weeks ago. my ND started me on Armour Thyroid. So far i have noticed an increase in my energy, and an annoyance at having to take the medicine before i can drink coffee. i'm trying to eat more raw fruits and veggies and drink tons of water. my symptoms have included many that are listed. water retention brittle hair/nails sleep distubance inability to lose weight mood swings weird appetite cravings heavy periods etc etc i think i have been...
my ND told me my cholesterol is a bit high, so i've started eating oatmeal every day. i think i'll add half a tsp of cinnamon for a month and see if it helps! and i'll start taking cod liver oil again. good thread!
I do not know how to detox from mold : but mold sucks. we bought dehumidifiers to keep in our house, and have them running on the time. its helps keep the window sills dry. they usually fill up (1.5 gallons) in 24 hours. thats a LOT of moisture in the air. hope you feel better soon.
Quote: Originally Posted by transformed No, I plan to one day. I watched them do it on a TV show called "Extreme 4x4" They make everything look easy - so this did too. ahhh, once you have successfully converted your engine and run on bio-diesel through different seasons and weather, please post your success story! i've seen all kinds of cool things on tv that seemed easy, but when trying it in real life it wasn't quite as smooth as it...
Quote: Originally Posted by lrmama My dh is a reactor operator and has a license. He took a licensing class for two years (this is in addition to Navy nuclear training), has continuing education every three months, and is under constant watch by other operators and managers. Every decision he makes is agreed upon with another operator. And it's not only his job on the line, it's his whole life...operators can go to jail for not living up to the conditions...
Quote: Originally Posted by transformed I know that energy is all about money, but why hasnt anyone realized how much money is to be made in new energy? I dont really understand our dependance on fossil fuels. people realize money is to be made in new energy, its why most bio-diesel is made from genetically modified corn or soy product. the corn and soy lobbyists are very busy right now!!!!!!! busy keeping corn and soy involved as much as...
Quote: Originally Posted by transformed nope, there isnt more to it. http://www.greasecar.com/ have you sucessfully transformed your diesel engine into a bio-diesel running engine? i work for a company that has pioneered bio-diesel for the trucking industry, and we have had so many problems, especially in the winter. it was not an easy transition. i do not use bio-diesel in my vehicle, because its not a diesel engine, but my sister...