or Connect

Posts by KJoslyn78

Currently in the 2nd semester of a 11 month Practical Nursing program. Very intense, very fast paced.  SI have a love/hate relationship with Nursing school! Definitely gonna take a year or 2 before I go back and get my RN degree....
So today my oldest (15, and a high school freshman) asked today about going back to home schooling (she was previously for part of 6th grade, and she choose to go back for the start of 7th).    I'll admit - the idea of home schooling a high school student scares the heck out of me. Also, her father would be the one schooling her around this time, as I am a full time practical nursing student (and while he's also a college student, he's doing all his classes online this...
i'm looking to get an electronic copy of the My baby doll (11" i think). i have the pattern printed, but no longer have the digital copy (so i can print off pattern pieces). if anyone happens to have that, can you message me?
I too have been looking for a penpal for my daughter (12 1/2, so i would guess too old for your son), so I've been looking at various penpal sites online, I just can't decide that ones are safe, and what ones might be fishy.
After the schools inability to address a bullying issue, we pulled our 12 yr old, 6th grader from public school to home school (for at least the rest of this year... I'd like to continue, but I also need to go back to work in the fall, so not sure how that will work. But totally not worrying about it right now!).   Anyways, so yeah... totally new, kind of freaking out, just sent in our letter of intent (we are in NY), and just taking this first week easy while still...
I'm in NYS too. i just pulled my daughter this week and sent my letter yesterday. I did have another HSing mom read it over (and i originally had her DOB, but took that out. I don't need to tell them that). Anyways, here is mine, which i did in business letter format. it reads:  
JayGee and RM - Way to rock this weekend!   and to those that need 'em   boring weekend. I actually attempted stairs today, but doing what I've been doing for months, good leg up, drag the bad one. At least i can do that? As far as a 3 day limited running, i likely will be doing that when i get the green light to run (likely re-doing C25K, but with DH this time). I'm hoping to get the OK to do non-impact stuff when i go in Tuesday (swimming, maybe...
Just quickly replying, sorry for not really getting back to read much else right now (maybe this evening)   Oh, I may read and catch up from time to time, but I don't think I'll post much for the time being. Esp since for the next month or so I'll be looking at pt again. but I'm not letting this hold me back. I'll share what i posted on my blog after i got home at the end of this post.       I don't know how much degeneration. The surgeon didn't even talk to me, as I was...
i wasn't sure if there was a new post for the month of march or not, so i guess I'm just going to post in February   I haven't posted in months as i was in limbo as to what was going on with my knee. I finally got an official diagnosis of a torn meniscus, and I just had surgery to repair it 2 days ago. The surgeon though also told my husband i had significant  arthritis in my knee and maybe looking at a knee replacement by the time I'm 50 (so in the next 15+...
Hey Dingos,   I know i haven't been here since... well they changed the look! But i wanted to give a brief update on whats going on with me (and the dang knee).   So, last i said i thought i was going to need surgery, etc. I FINALLY got into physical therapy this last week, and will see the Ortho again Feb 8th. The PT thinks some (if not all) of my pain is from this massively huge knot in my quad, right above the knee, where i have pain (outer part of the knee)....