or Connect

Posts by female18-

Oh, whats SA?
You personally? and can you let me know any other main sources of protein too....for people not eating meat? Also, are they easy to digest? Im not sure if meat is, I thought it was though.
How does it work? because I dont know how to use the subbing feature....what do i do?
I read they help with colds....yes? Im getting desperate here so I bought some. They are 400mg and the bottle says you can have upto 6 a day.
thanks for replying Yesterday I totally had a melt down, I couldnt stop crying infront of relatives (how embarrassing)....I felt so out of control of things the last few days since Ive had flu, almost panicky, very anxious about anything and everything. Just wish I could have cried later at home alone rather than infront of people. I hate these feelings, its like im losing control of everything, hope im not losing my mind! I almost went to see the doctor.
Because of having a dog who sheds hair, I keep fleece type blankets on the sofa seats so you cant see all the hair she leaves on them, and I wash them weekly. Problem is, these fleece type blankets seem to get a lot of STATIC electricity in them, so my hair goes static and often I get shocks on my fingers from it...so what would be better to use as sofa seat coverings? Cotton sheets? What do you use?
Because of having a dog who sheds hair, I keep fleece type blankets on the sofa seats so you cant see all the hair she leaves on them, and I wash them weekly. Problem is, these fleece type blankets seem to get a lot of STATIC electricity in them, so my hair goes static and often I get shocks on my fingers from it...so what would be better to use as sofa seat coverings? Cotton sheets? What do you use?
thank you, and that was very helpful to know!
what does subbing mean?
thank you! you're words all mean a lot. DS had it all last week, and is still sneezing and coughing, hopefully I get better faster than him. I cant get to sleep tonight, im just laying on the sofa, which sucks because sleeping makes you better. Canadianchick I feel like that too, but luckily my mom only lives 10 minutes away. She came here a few days last week while I was stuck indoors with sick DS, and she bought the grocery shopping for us. If im still like this...