or Connect

Posts by untomySelf

thanks ladies for your offerings Funny bc Ive been craving/eating lots of beans and legumes and greens lately, Ill keep eating well and just bought some supplements Guiltriddenmama (love your name lol) its kind of thinning all over, esp. when i wash it, it feels like its just falling out all over! Ive never heard of the thing your daughter has so Im off to find out about that bc now Im really freaking out! My teeth deteriorate after pregnancy too. I think its just...
I remember this happened at about 4months post partum with my 1st child and then stopped ..when, I dont remember Now its been nearly 6 months post partum with my 2nd child and here I am again, looking like a hag with my hair just falling out in clumps! Its occurred to me thT HEY! perhaps theres vitamins I could take, perhaps Im deficient somewhere...Can anyone 1st of all relate and w2nd of all, what can I do, take? Argh! My long hair was all thick and luxurious...
oh dear God I just read these threads. I am deeply deeply sorry Anna and there is a candle lit here in my home in Melbourne, Australia. (It is approx. 11pm on 12.23 .03 west coast US time) I missed the linear time I think, but I have every faith it reaches you well regardless.
ds (3.5) has been bathing alone (with me in next room with open doors listening with my ears and intuition) for at least a year now. He also likes to take his shower alone (asks me to leave) for the last six months. Sometimes we shower together but the actual bath is TINY (its kind of like a shower but with a deep bath under it, half the size of a regular tub) He loves this time alone...and I get great joy to listening to his stories and antics during his playtime in...
you're so welcome. Anything to support more children getting what they need..not to mention there are such knowledgable writers out there working passionately to make it different for this generation. Robin Grille writes awesome stuff, I tell everyone to keep his online library in their bookmarks!
Im a globetrotter and have moved across the seas as well as closer moves (different state) Honestly, I found that I needed a good 12 months to truly "settle" in and really know and feel my new surroundings, the energy, the way the people live there etc Transitions are big. Once Id experienced the four seasons in my new home/land, I "clicked" in and felt a sense of "home". As far as children, I found finding new community and support for me and my ds very...
If your dh will read, Robin Grille writes such great easy to read articles about the results of shaming, hitting and making our children "behave" using coercion and abuse. http://www.naturalchild.org/robin_gr..._children.html
Frank thanks for your reassuring words and knowledge. You are right, the whole trauma seems to be gone! I am still amazed as boy it looked so swollen and red and almost not possible to retract at that time. But, its passed. ds came to me last night and said Look, Mum! my penis is all better now and sure enough it looks as it always has! I daresay I may not have freaked out with fear so much if my dh didnt rant about phimosis and gangrene and circumcizing...
Jane thanks for your kindness and I have just written a prescription for a chill pill for dh:LOL Hope he is a good boy and takes it emmaline thank you!! Ill get some of this (for next time?)but I dont know if Ill need to as I have ben bathing him in warm water and with a lot of pacing and containing him emotionally as he is frightened, have managed to gently pull it back, wash it in warm water and squirted breastmilk on it and then pulled the skin back over the head o...
Hi wondering if anyone has any experience with this: ds (3.5) told me as we got into bed tonight that theres something on his penis. He pulled the skin back to show me and it looks very sore, as if the foreskin is swollen, puffy and he cant pull his skin back bc of it. I moved closer to touch it to see whats going on but he protested and said don't mummy it hurts. I asked him if it hurts when he pee's and he said no. Its late here so havent called a homeopath or...