or Connect

Posts by nummies

Thanks again everyone!! Gavin weighed 8lbs 5oz and Kai weighed 7lbs even.
I think that this your body's way to tell you that it is ok to be done nursing. You have done a great job.
Thank you all so much for all the thoughts and SUPPORT on this thread. This is why I love mothering. Louisep- Thank you. I agree that I just need sleep. Sadly, I just don't see that happening anytime soon. We had an awful night last night. Our one twin was up every 45 minutes. Erin- Thanks for mentioning the 4 month sleep regression. I didn't even think of that. Godsgrace- That sounds exactly like one of our twins. Glad you lived through it to tell the...
Thank you all so much!
Thank you all so much for the ideas, words of encouragement, and support. I really appreciate reading through all the responses. The thing is, I would gladly hold them for naps if I could just get them to sleep without me holding them at night or vice versa. But all day and all night is just too much for me to take. Nola79- I do have swings but they hate them. I don't know why but I have tried everything when it comes to those things and they just don't like...
P.S. Thanks in advance for even taking the time to read that.
I just don't know what to do mamas. I have 4 month old twins. Pretty much, every single day is worse than the day before. So the problem...they don't sleep any where but on me. I have tried everything I can think of. They just don't sleep unless they are on either me or my husband. That's right, I spend around 5-6 hours a day in the recliner holding both babies for naps. Sweat pouring off of us, my three year old running around the house destroying things,...
Congrats to all the new mamas!!! CRM and Jen, I am so happy for you!! Poet- Looking forward to your announcement too! I'm doing ok. Hanging in there! Babies are 4 months old now and each 15lbs.
Quote: Originally Posted by MEcatlady17 Nummies- I subbed and keep up but STILL forget to take the time to come back and chime in! DD is changing so much recently. She just looks different and older! She is so aware of everything and has been since birth....so now I swear she looks 6 months old since she sits so well (supported so she doesn't fall over). She is experimenting with squealing and loud noises too, devasma. Oh, and she has a new...
I'm here! Sorry to be so absent ladies! These babies are taking it out of me! Subbing now so that I can keep up! Love to you all!