or Connect

Posts by Catwmandu

Shared on facebook!  
Pleased to introduce Joshua Daniel. Who arrived 2/20 at 8:45 am. 8 lbs and 6 oz. I'm processing the birth which was traumatic but so in love and that is helping. [IMG]
Been in labor since Saturday night. Nor sure I can go on. So tired. Will update when I can.
Thanks. Second appointment yesterday, Chinese last night and walked a bunch yesterday. Losing plug and contractions through night. Guess we'll see what next day or two brings.
Had a acupuncture session today, full moon tonight. A few mild contractions this morning.   I can go back to them tomorrow for another session possibly.   Who knew I'd be a really really Feb momma huh?!
Thank you. No baby yet, did midwife appt Wednesdauy and he / she is still hanging out in there. By lmp tomorrow is 43 weeks and if we go by possible ovulation it gives me a few more days. Yes, it's been hard. Hang in there too!!
Thank you. No baby yet, did midwife appt today and he / she is still hanging out in there. Just not too comfortable with blizzard on radar, full moon and a long drive to where we are birthing. I guess we'll see.