or Connect

Posts by Catwmandu

I think that I am going to have to cave and get an antibiotic today. We'll see what the doctors says when I go in at 3:30. We've tried to fight this bug for weeks now. First it was flu, now it's broncitis / pink eye. Low grade fevers keep coming and going, I keep hurting myself from coughing and I've been trying to battle holistically to no avail.   So from what I've been reading Z-Pack or Amox - and tons of probiotics? Any strong probiotics you know that are vegan? I've...
Flu followed by broncitis & pink eye.   I'm not having fun - the coughing is causing injury left and right. Ribs, muscles, and now round ligament which feels like my belly is going to rip in half every time I cough. That in turn results in less than effective coughs. That combined to waking up with my eyes glued shut.   I had a hard 7th / 8th month with my DD but this is ridiculous.   I was supposed to be off for my midwife appointment tomorrow but I've been out two...
I know for Thanksgiving we'll be solo - as we were last year and we are fine with that. Though I grew up always with a big hoopla for Thanksgiving - it's become harder since being mostly vegan and having kids though.   My family is scattered in different states with the exception of a very dear Aunt & Uncle under an hour away.   We'll see for Christmas - the aunt and uncle usually host Thanksgiving and Christmas but family has since moved and the remaining of us don't...
Subbing. This too will be my first non hospital birth and I remember labor ade and other things from last time but hey that was 4 years ago :).
Ugh cwill, sorry for the cough.   I was telling a coworker / friend this morning that with all three pregnancies the closest I can to losing my bladder was with my daughter and being 7 months or so and sneezing while leaving work. These horrible body wracking coughs made me come close a few more times yesterday.   And I hate to complain about this because I know others have the opposite problem but as of last week I was at 15 pounds gained and I just know that I've...
Welcome!!
Ugh I feel your pain. Both DD and DS gave up naps right around 2. Tried everything under the sun but no go.   Hang in there..
Spoke to soon about things clearing up. Thursday and Friday were almost back to normal (except energy levels). Then Saturday came and kick my husband in the butt. Since he was one of the first ones sick this was bout two.   Since he's been completely useless (sorry guess maternal me is hiding somewhere) I've been doing everything. Leafblowing, raking, lifting heavy stuff, caring for the huge four legged clan as well as the kids who have cabin fever and all of this while...
I've got Aetna and didn't need a script - entered the information online and they mailed it within the week.   I'm sorry you are running into issues.
If I could like that twice for you I would cwill!   Glad to hear things are moving right along for you (sorry I couldn't resist).   Slowly improving here. At least energy wise. Coughing may be originating from lungs though and usually by nightfall my hacking is causing lots of tummy back tightness.