or Connect

Posts by Port Orchard CBE

Quote: Originally Posted by mwherbs tell me some of your favorite birth stories. can you observe some prenatals before you make a commitment has she trained anyone before, can you talk to any of the gals she has trained how was she trained Yes! We have a winner!!! You can probably find out more from these few questions than any others. LOVE them! Kendra (midwife assistant in WA State)
Maybe ask your midwife who she's worked with in the past and who she loves to have on the birth team? I know Michelle Hill has loads of experience with The Birthing Inn and is also near finished with her own license to become a midwife. Have you contacted her yet? Here's that email: michelemhill@earthlink.net
Kitsap Birth Collective (not for profit outreach group) ~ Celebrating Summer Solstice Eve with Midwife Ann Olsen Saturday June 20th at 6:30 to 9pm at Port Orchard Active Club. 1025 Tacoma Ave Port Orchard WA 98366 Kitsap Birth Collective will host Certified Professional Midwife, Ann Olsen, in her "Homeopathy in the Birth Year" Workshop. Ann plans to offer this same workshop in the near future at The Birthing Inn, Tacoma. Kitsap Birth Collective is blessed that Ann...
Kitsap Birth Collective (not for profit outreach group) ~ Celebrating Summer Solstice Eve with Midwife Ann Olsen Saturday June 20th at 6:30 to 9pm at Port Orchard Active Club. 1025 Tacoma Ave Port Orchard WA 98366 Kitsap Birth Collective will host Certified Professional Midwife, Ann Olsen, in her "Homeopathy in the Birth Year" Workshop. Ann plans to offer this same workshop in the near future at The Birthing Inn, Tacoma. Kitsap Birth Collective is blessed that Ann...
Wish you could attend too! Guess it would be a good drive for you, for just a four hour workshop.
Thanks Cathi. You'd be more than welcome here too! I'll take notes and let you know. I also found PBI.net very helpful... or was it PBI.com.. I think net. Blessings to you! Love. Kendra :
:
: Kendra
~ Red Tent Event/Placenta Encapsulation ~ Saturday April 11th 10a.m. to 1p.m. at the home of Kendra Machen in South Kitsap, Port Orchard. Please join us as we host Big Belly Services', Carrie Kenner. Carrie is Director of Big Belly Services in Seattle WA, a Birthing From Within Mentor, DONA-certified birth doula and DONA-approved doula trainer, serves on the Board of REACHE (Regional Association of Childbirth Educators of Puget Sound) and is also President...
~ Red Tent Event/Placenta Encapsulation ~ Saturday April 11th 10a.m. to 1p.m. at the home of Kendra Machen in South Kitsap, Port Orchard. Please join us as we host Big Belly Services', Carrie Kenner. Carrie is Director of Big Belly Services in Seattle WA, a Birthing From Within Mentor, DONA-certified birth doula and DONA-approved doula trainer, serves on the Board of REACHE (Regional Association of Childbirth Educators of Puget Sound) and is also President...