or Connect

Posts by Port Orchard CBE

Cheshire, that was my first question too. I'd love to know what shape that placenta was in and how long after the birth of your baby, was placenta born?
Bumping this topic. The date is fast approaching and there are only a few seats available. Blessings! Kendra in Port Orchard:
bumping. Don't wait too long. There are only 30 seats available for this information packed chance to meet other local birth professionals and see Barbara Harper in action. Kendra in Port Orchard :
We have room for 12 *maximum* and already have a few midwives and doulas registered. If you're interested, please send in your check or MO asap to: Kendra Machen PO Box 2693 Poulsbo WA 98370 Checks received after class is full will be returned right away! Thanks! Kendra ********************************************* BLS for Healthcare Providers and Heartsaver First Aid Training Friday January 16, 2008 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Olalla Valley Midwives/Carlson...
We have room for 12 *maximum* and already have a few midwives and doulas registered. If you're interested, please send in your check or MO asap to: Kendra Machen PO Box 2693 Poulsbo WA 98370 Checks received after class is full will be returned right away! Thanks! Kendra ********************************************* BLS for Healthcare Providers and Heartsaver First Aid Training Friday January 16, 2008 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Olalla Valley Midwives/Carlson...
I *just* the other night got to see TBI after hearing wonderful things for years and years. I agree, it's a very nice place and thankful this option is available to those who don't care to birth "at home". Best to you, Stephanie, I know you'll love birthing at TBI. My concern with TBI has always been the distance. Traffic and weather can really put a spin on the time it takes to arrive from the Kitsap Peninsula area. With the extra bridge in place, things are much...
Yes, yes, yes! Go for it. Being a doula at your age would have lots of benefits. Not having to worry about childcare to attend births is a BIG one but there are plenty of others. By the time you're ready to have your own babies, you'll be so well educated that you'll be light years ahead of most first time moms. Plus.. this could very well open doors for you to become an OB, Midwife, Nurse, Naturopath, Chiropractor, IBCLC or some other wonderful profession serving women...
Here you go, Rachel. http://www.washingtonmidwives.org/ If you'd like to just contact that midwife in Olalla, here's her contact info. Mifawnwy Decker Carlson, Licensed Midwife 253-857-6359 If you decide to call her, let her know I gave you her contact info. Might help. Kendra
Here you go, Rachel. http://www.washingtonmidwives.org/ If you'd like to just contact that midwife in Olalla, here's her contact info. Mifawnwy Decker Carlson, Licensed Midwife 253-857-6359 If you decide to call her, let her know I gave you her contact info. Might help. Kendra
Hi CrunchyMama! How long has it been since you were in Port Orchard? We have 4 licensed midwives working Kitsap now. Lots and lots of homebirth and crunchy mamas around. : Kendra