or Connect

Posts by Frithweaver

Ok, just one more. After making a mayan cocoa, and cleaning up yet another puddle of deer fawn pee (I CANNOT find a rehabilitator for this litle thing! It's absurd! They say that she's "just a deer" they don't have time! : ) a thought occurred to me. I believe my earlier post lacked clarity. The reason I drew the parralells I did, is because they cannot be helped. Yes stretch marks are natural, and circucisiom isn't. Duh : However we had no say in either. I take...
Quote: Originally Posted by mean_jeannie Frithweaver, the people that have responded to my OP are responding out of understanding and support, so I am super-glad you were not the first to respond. Because of everyone's honesty and candor, I can see where I misspoke myself in my OP - it is not my husband's penis that is turning me off, it is the thought of circumcision that keeps creeping into my brain. What that means is not that I find my husband...
Quote: Originally Posted by Daisyuk Or at least that's what he SAYS to you. Do you really think these ladies have any intention of telling their husbands how they feel? Do you really think they don't love their husbands and want to hurt them? Of course not, they're venting here because it's the only place they can, where it's relatively anonymous and there are others who understand. It's perfectly possible that your husband thinks exactly the same...
ooops! sorry! not sure how I posted this here???
Sorry, posted in the wrong place...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jillby I haven't! and my oldest is almost of babysitting age herself.we just really don't think of going out by ourselves.we have fun with the kiddos! Jill Exactly! Heilsa! People around us do not understand this! They don't understand how our relationship of twelve years doesn't fall apart without date night! : Anyway, three kids now, 9.5 years, all by ourselves - HAPPILY! We had, and will...
Heilsa! I smile everytime this happens and say "Yes, I am very lucky!" It's true! I was raised by a single mother. I AM LUCKY! To be at home with my children is the greatest job in the world. I am spoiled. I am proud. In frith! :
(((hug))) (((hug))) (((hug))) (((hug)))!!! Heilsa! I just wanted to say that! this kind of stress in your last trimester?! : One thing I think to add, she is less than a year from independence. IF she gets put into the system, and IF she "runs away" steals a car" then she'll get a "record". If she leaves home on her own, maybe not. This all just sucks. Everyone is right about calling the police, of course. Shaggy Daddy had an excellent point . And yet...
Heilsa! I lost a "Satchel" in March do to not watching it in the washer. : Lesson: you can never open the lid too much! I should really hand felt, I but I've spent so many years handwashing everything, that I don't really want to. Good luck! In frith! :
Heilsa! I'm so sorry! First, I think you handled it , considering that you didn't know what to do! Most mamas (guilty) yell or snap when they are suprised like that. Young child: Nothing. They thought it was pretty and want it for themself to wear. They have no idea about necklaces breaking. *sigh* and re-string stronger. Older young child: Say nothing, but do not hide your sadness! Children are very empathetic. Use that! Older child: Yes, let them see...