or Connect

Posts by dayiscoming2006

My DH does help some, but not without complaining pretty often. And I basically have to ask him most of the time to do anything. I'm a SAHM too, but he used to help out more and over time he has gotten more lazy about it and is leaving it all to me. I have to clean up all his many messes he leaves me too. It's getting pretty annoying. I really don't want to have any more babies. I love my kids, but my life sucks right now. Can't wait until my baby is older, so I can get...
  I had my PP check last week. She just does a hemoglobin check with the finger poke. Better than nothing. I don't have insurance. I know that mine is 11.5 so just a little low. Otherwise, we just chatted and she checked on baby's weight. 
  I didn't have a PP check with my second. I went to a PP check up with my regular doctor with my third, but I didn't have him look or do anything down there, I just had him check my iron and vitamin D levels. He was cool with it. I'm going to the one with my midwife this time. I don't think I need to, but figured I already paid for it, so whatever. Maybe she'll check my iron or something? I'll ask her to. It's nice to have an idea. I don't think it's really that big of a...
Hope it goes very well farmermama. If you have any trouble with breastfeeding after because baby being in some pain possibly, avoid the bottle and try cup or dropper feeding if you want to avoid my mistake... Also, if your provider doesn't tell you about stretches, make sure you do the tongue and and lip tie stretches post revision to keep the area from reattaching. I have to do it for 4 weeks from the time of the procedure. I'm one week down now.
I'm thinking of that kit too Jnajla. I think all the formulas have similar amounts of sugar from my research. Am I wrong? As far as bad stuff I think the baby's only had the smallest amount of bad stuff of all of them. Anything I should know? I know it can be constipating for some babies. Going to give a probiotic supplement to hopefully help as well.
 Jnajla   I can understand. I have 3 other small kids to take care of and DH was gone for a few hours this morning and a few hours last night. He doesn't go back to work until next week. Well, I came to the reality that there is no way I can watch my children and pump all the time. I decided to drop some pumping sessions. The sad thing is my supply bumped up the past couple days. I know if DD2 would latch that I'd have enough for her, but she won't. Makes me feel...
I only pump for 10-15 mins. No way I'd have time for 30 mins and then feeding the baby and taking care of my other children. I try to pump 8 times a day. I read you should pump like 10 times a day in the beginning if you exclusively pump... I have no idea where I'd find that time? I'm just doing the best I can. I'm on the edge of giving up every day, but I enjoy seeing her happy and healthy and having nice poos so, I'm hanging in there for now. I tried breastfeeding...
I've only tried the avent natural and Dr. Browns. Dr. Browns is the winner. I got the standard size - not wide - she latches on it much better than the other. She still gets quite a bit of gas, but I think it's a big improvement over the other and she seems more comfortable eating. With her tongue tie and lip tie, she even had trouble gulping down any of my milk she did get when latched to the breast, so yeah. Not sure if it is because of silent reflux or what, but she's...
Just read reviews on the avent natural bottles and the negative reviews show similar issues with babies sucking too much air. So, might have to switch. The avent natural bottles are what came with my pumps. Thinking of getting avent classic bottles since they worked pretty well with my first child when he did have to take a bottle.
  I've been drinking the mother's milk tea 3-5 times a day. It has some fenugreek and some other "galactogogues" in it. I'm also eating oatmeal with flax for breakfast every morning. Should I get additional fenugreek capsules or something you think? Which specific brand/amount were you taking Tenk?   I'm not sure about taking a drug, Jnajla. Maybe I would, but I won't have insurance soon. So, don't think I could afford it. I tried latching baby again yesterday and she...