or Connect

Posts by Caneel

Pased down china seems to a common burden.  Everyone is afraid to break it and many don't want to store it.  I have passed on two sets given to me to other family members. (one I used in college, the other was just too ugly) They are afraid to use it and therefore it sits in the basement, in a box.  What good is that?    I vote for using it for everyday use.
I have been to Provo twice and stayed on Grace Bay (where Beaches is located) both times.  The beach is absolutely beautiful in that area and it goes on for miles.    Food and drink is rather expensive in T & C so if you are already happy with the Beaches/Sandals brand, you will probably really enjoy T & C.      Our first trip was in 2004 and the second was 2008.  There was a lot of development on the island during that period.  There are lots of things to see...
Along these lines, Dan Savage/Savage Love Podcast had a great episode recently about how young males "know" their sexual organs and what makes them tick, so to speach, very well by the time they actually have sex where young females, as a rule, generally don't and as a result, young/experienced sex is always better for the male than the female.  Young males take away this feeling of Wow! that was great but young females do not and for them it is a hollow, disappointing...
Thankfully, I choose wisely for my first (and only one during the high school years) partner so it was a positive experience but off the top of my head, a few things that could have gone wrong -   Teenagers are cruel and I think girls especially are vulnerable to emotional/bullying attacks such as being labelled as (insert any number of awful labels)  So if a teen has sexual relations with an immature jerk and he/she blabs it all of the place, that could be very hard...
I said this before on MDC - I think is a dirty little secret that people don't want to admit publicly but having a human child does, for many people, change the way they think about their fur children.   I remember long before I had DS, my BF and her DH had a dog.  This dog was their entire life, no dog was more loved and adored.  Everything revolved around doggy.  They would not take vacations because doggy wouldn't eat for the first day or two when doggy went to...
Your clothing method makes perfect sense to me.  To me, it seems wasteful to not wear all articles of clothing equally.  (I just worried myself with that statement)   I have a similar grocery process.  Self-check out has changed my life!  I am now in control of my sorting process!  You probably know how hard it is to "train" the check out clerks to not mess with the groupings.  I don't doubt that the clerks at my local store think I have mental issues.   There is one...
  Naturally!  All fingers must look the same.     Who can?
Clean folded laundry must be placed in the basket (for transport upstairs) by owner - DH first, me, then DS.  This is because DS's room is the closest to the top of the stairs so his stuff gets unloaded first, then to our room (where my clothing is located) then to the "closet" room, a spare room that DH uses as his dressing room.   Once in a while DH or my aunt (who babysits an infant at my house) will be helpful and do laundry and not follow my proven laundry...
From the time I became sexually active until I met DH (and we decided to get married) I used two forms of birth control at all times, the pill and condoms so considering my past, yes, I am baffled when women experience "oops" pregnancies.  (my 2 methods was over a span of 8 years, including fun college years)
I was to Disney World as small child and thought it was fun.  When I was 14, my mom and I took a trip of Epcot (and SeaWorld) and we had a fantastic time.   The few people I know that have been to Disney are absolute fanatics.  I worked with a guy who takes each of his three grandchildren (and the parents and siblings) to Disney World for each birthday, so those kids are going 3x per year!   I have grown to hate crowds and amusement parks (used to love, love,...