or Connect

Posts by marieangela

I usually spend around $15 if it's from one of the boys or $25 if both boys are going to the pary
Ack. We leave early Wednesday morning and I've just discovered that I have no idea where my red shoes are and my pashmina is a wrinkled mess! We put our house up for sale back in May and I have no idea what I did with all of my dressy shoes. I'm not sure whether it would make more sense to search through everything I packed away or just buy some new shoes. Take the pashmina to the dry cleaners or buy some other thing. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. I'm at...
My 7 year old (8 in Jan) has created his own playlist on itunes. This includes Michael Franti and Spearhead, Sondre Lerche, TMBG, Citizen Cope, The Avett Brothers, The Killers, Beck, 7 seconds, Langhorne Slim, and many more. I guess that doesn't help much, though. He just listens to our music and takes what he likes to make his own playlist.
Thanks ladies. This is the dress, by the way. http://www.ralphlauren.com/contentPo...ductId=4217707 I lived in the SF Bay area for a couple of years, but it's been awhile. I don't think I ever wore any leg covering when I lived there, but I knwo that it did get chilly in the evenings.
My dh and I are taking a three day trip to SF without kids next week. He is a chef and we are going to be eating at several restaurants where I'll feel the need to look nice. I've got a little black dress, but am not sure what to wear with it-part weather related, part fashion related. Bare legs and open-toed shoes okay? Some kind of hose? Would black hose make for too much black? No sleeves on the dress. What to wear to keep warm? Pashmina? cardigan? What color? ...
My dh (then boyfriend) and I moved from PA to CA after I finished college. After two years there, we went to Europe for a few months and then ended up back in my home town in PA. We planned to save up some money and move elsewhere, but ended up settling down, getting married and having three kids. I'm glad we came back and glad to be near my family. A small part of me thinks that people that I grew up with that moved to other places look down on me a little for living...
Thank you very much for the replies. I will look into Special Needs Trust.
We have college savings plans for our two boys and want to start some sort of savings plan for our 20 month old daughter who has cri-du-chat syndrome. I'm sure there must be some special type of savings plan that is good for a child with special needs, but I don't even know where to start looking. Does anyone have a good savings plan for their child that might work for mine?
I never thought to keep the sets together. My 5 year old pretty much always wears a variety of different things from different costumes. I keep ours in a fabric Ikea chest (as someone else also mentioned) and have a little row of coat pegs above it to hang some things. http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/p...c/playroom.jpg
Didn't see that. Thank you!