or Connect

Posts by mere2hayden

Let me start out by saying, I hate going to the doctor. I haven't gone to see a doctor in 4 years and I am not one for medication either. I have had my period for about 14 years. It has always been spot on. If it starts the night of the 1st then that is when it will always start. Since having DS 4 years ago, my period has been good to me, up until recently. DH and I have been TTC #2 since last July. So when my period was 8 days late we got excited but after about 6...
Do you battle depression more since you've been a SAHM? No. Do you feel isolated? No. What do you do so that you don't feel depressed/isolated/unfullfilled? N/A I don't NEED to do anything to not be depressed. How do you think you differ from your working mom friends? I get the joys of watching my child grow up and I don't miss a thing. Not to mention I have more time for me, my family and the house. What do you do to get out of the house/stay sane/take a break? I'm...
I wouldn't. Period. I can make money down the road. Opportunities are always there. My son however is only young once and that can't be "bought".
Honestly, I don't feel young. lol Not lately anyhow. I'm 23 by the way. lol I got pregnant with DS when I was 18 and had him when I was 19. Best decision we made. We have been TTC #2 for awhile now with no luck so far. For the person who asked ages of our SO's: DH is 27. Four years older than I am. I always looked very very young. When I was pregnant someone actually thought I was about 15 years old. lol But thankfully being as we are surrounded by the military...
Pretty much. Our main "unhealthy" thing for DS' birthdays are a store bought cake. Kids shouldn't be completely kept in a bubble. Some sugary cake once a year or every now and again during other parties surely won't kill them. But there is always that line of when enough is enough. We usually do a fruit tray, veggie tray with dip, some type of salad and sandwiches. Simple really. DS prefers milk or water. All of the kids that come usually are given some type of soda...
Quote: Originally Posted by neverdoingitagain Yeah, I figured it was my spec. I was hoping to create a boomkin, but I think you're right about switching to feral. When my dh gets his little humter up, I'll be able to go resto and partner with him. Or I can try to lvl as fast as I can as resto and team up with his other hunter I actually lvl'd into my 40's balance and it sucked! Then two friends explained the error of my ways and lvl'ing after...
Update on my toons. I took a few out that I don't play anymore, changed a server, levels, etc. Soarcha 70 Druid (A) - Eldre' Thalas Saesha 32 Shaman (A) - Nathrezim Corinne 25 Warlock (A) - Nathrezim Calanthea 18 Priest (A) - Nathrezim Brynnee 18 Mage (A) - Nathrezim Simoniea 25 Hunter (A) - Nathrezim Soarcha 22 Paladin (H) - Blood Furnace Eileanan 22 Rogue (H) - Executus
I agree. Our society has changed their view on what a natural mother's role is and what it means. Thanks but I personally choose my child over a career. I get flack for "you will only be this young to jump start a career for so long." Sorry but my child will only be a child for so long just as a baby will only be a baby for so long and who says that he won't be taken away from me sooner than I would like? Things happen and I will have ZERO regrets. I won't have the...
*hugs* I don't really have any advice but I get the same thing but even from friends (mostly child-less). Partying for me and "girls nights" and all of that jazz is over for me. I am content to go to a matinee just so I can take DS. lol We went and saw Horton Hears a Who today actually. I just have a great time with my family. I have no need for the things that use to "fill" my life and I am much happier now than I was then. If they don't understand it then they are really...
DS is 3 and we took him to see it. It was "okay". We have definetaly seen better. But it was cute and he always enjoys going to the movies.